Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
Self-taught photographer Kelly Tan has an ongoing series, titled ‘I Have a Dream’, which features her young daughter casting shadows that are shaped like magical creatures and scenes. These imaginative shadows are cast on a plain gray wall, reflecting an alternate reality that is innocent and fun through the eyes of her daughter. All the images are shot and edited on her iPhone and iPad. Using apps like ArtStudio, Snapseed and PSExpress to edit and integrate them with stock photos and fairytale-inspired compositions.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic