Women’s Everyday Problems Illustrated By Romanian Artist
As mentioned on Bored Panda, life can get real tough when a Youtube “smokey eyes” make-up tutorial turns you into a raccoon instead of a dazzling beauty. Or when you wake up in the morning looking like Chewbacca. At least we can laugh about it together with Cassandra Calin, a Romanian artist, whose amusing illustrations about women’s everyday problems get straight to the point.
The 21-year-old comic artist and graphic designer, currently based in Montreal, Canada, illustrates all sorts of womanly issues, ranging from clothing to dating:
“I draw comics inspired by my life and experiences. I enjoy laughing at my awkward self and ranting about silly misfortunes such as being born with curly hair.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- R-100 Airship: Inside a British “Flying Hotel”, 1929-1930
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers