Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
David Allegretti and his mate Sean conducted a little experiment, and they were shocked by the results. They bought a few hi-vis vests and then they put them to the tests. They used the vests to enter restricted areas, and they quickly discovered that no one questions people when they’re wearing one of these vests.
David Allegretti and his mate Sean decided to see how far they could get by wearing official-looking hi-vis vests.
They decided to test their stunt at the local movie theater, and guess what? They walked right in for free.
Next they tried their luck at the local zoo, and once again they got in without paying.
“Sean even gave the ticket clerk a cheeky “g’day” on the way in,” wrote David. “We couldn’t believe how easy it was”
“There’s just something about uniforms that garner an almost naive trust. People trust uniforms. Most of us obey the word of those clad in uniforms”
Deciding to up their game, they tried to get into a Coldplay concert in Melbourne.
And guess what? It worked! “All in all, the experience had just proved…that you’ll never know if you don’t try”
“I guess if I could give you one piece of advice, it would be this: Go get yourself a hi-vis vest. And that’s all you need to know about life”
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Childhood Of Tomorrow: The Incredible Surreal Art Of Simon Stålenhag
- Provocative Photography By Artur Birkle
- These Drawings Capture What Love Looks Like When Nobody’s Watching
- Athletes From Around The World Strip Off For A Saucy Charity Calendar
- Best Of Flickr 2017 – The 25 Most Beautiful Photos From Flickr In 2017
- Hilarious Illustrations By Nacho Díaz Arjona
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Provocative And Glamour Photography By Oscar Bucaralook
- Provocative NSFW Fashion Photography By Nikola Tamindzic
- Fabulous Vintage Photos Showing The Amazing Women’s Street Style From The 1920s
- This Is The Most Mind-Blowing Newspaper Ad You Have Ever Seen
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- The Comedy Wildlife 2017 Unveils The Hilarious Photos Of The Winners
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious
- Beautiful Dreamlike Photo Manipulations By Tekin Türe
- Artist Lucy Litman Impressively Matches Tons Of Tasty Treats With Pantone Colors
- Street Art “Surgeon” Cuts Open Cartoon And Media Characters To Reveal Their Anatomy
- “Women To Look Up To”: Stunning Christmas Tree Toppers Of Female Role Models
- Life In Soviet Russia: Private Moments
- Photographer Christopher Herwig Hails The Brutal Charm Of The Soviet Bus Stop
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- Perfectly Timed Photos That Will Mess With Your Head