Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
David Allegretti and his mate Sean conducted a little experiment, and they were shocked by the results. They bought a few hi-vis vests and then they put them to the tests. They used the vests to enter restricted areas, and they quickly discovered that no one questions people when they’re wearing one of these vests.
David Allegretti and his mate Sean decided to see how far they could get by wearing official-looking hi-vis vests.
They decided to test their stunt at the local movie theater, and guess what? They walked right in for free.
Next they tried their luck at the local zoo, and once again they got in without paying.
“Sean even gave the ticket clerk a cheeky “g’day” on the way in,” wrote David. “We couldn’t believe how easy it was”
“There’s just something about uniforms that garner an almost naive trust. People trust uniforms. Most of us obey the word of those clad in uniforms”
Deciding to up their game, they tried to get into a Coldplay concert in Melbourne.
And guess what? It worked! “All in all, the experience had just proved…that you’ll never know if you don’t try”
“I guess if I could give you one piece of advice, it would be this: Go get yourself a hi-vis vest. And that’s all you need to know about life”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style