Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
David Allegretti and his mate Sean conducted a little experiment, and they were shocked by the results. They bought a few hi-vis vests and then they put them to the tests. They used the vests to enter restricted areas, and they quickly discovered that no one questions people when they’re wearing one of these vests.
David Allegretti and his mate Sean decided to see how far they could get by wearing official-looking hi-vis vests.
They decided to test their stunt at the local movie theater, and guess what? They walked right in for free.
Next they tried their luck at the local zoo, and once again they got in without paying.
“Sean even gave the ticket clerk a cheeky “g’day” on the way in,” wrote David. “We couldn’t believe how easy it was”
“There’s just something about uniforms that garner an almost naive trust. People trust uniforms. Most of us obey the word of those clad in uniforms”
Deciding to up their game, they tried to get into a Coldplay concert in Melbourne.
And guess what? It worked! “All in all, the experience had just proved…that you’ll never know if you don’t try”
“I guess if I could give you one piece of advice, it would be this: Go get yourself a hi-vis vest. And that’s all you need to know about life”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- Photographer Jacqueline Roberts Uses 166-Year-Old Technique To Shoot Kids
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country