Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
David Allegretti and his mate Sean conducted a little experiment, and they were shocked by the results. They bought a few hi-vis vests and then they put them to the tests. They used the vests to enter restricted areas, and they quickly discovered that no one questions people when they’re wearing one of these vests.
David Allegretti and his mate Sean decided to see how far they could get by wearing official-looking hi-vis vests.
They decided to test their stunt at the local movie theater, and guess what? They walked right in for free.
Next they tried their luck at the local zoo, and once again they got in without paying.
“Sean even gave the ticket clerk a cheeky “g’day” on the way in,” wrote David. “We couldn’t believe how easy it was”
“There’s just something about uniforms that garner an almost naive trust. People trust uniforms. Most of us obey the word of those clad in uniforms”
Deciding to up their game, they tried to get into a Coldplay concert in Melbourne.
And guess what? It worked! “All in all, the experience had just proved…that you’ll never know if you don’t try”
“I guess if I could give you one piece of advice, it would be this: Go get yourself a hi-vis vest. And that’s all you need to know about life”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- The Atlas of Beauty: Photographer Mihaela Noroc Provides a Rare Look at Women in North Korea
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- Artist Dominic Wilcox Invents Glasses That Allow Short People To See The World From ‘Above’
- Brilliant Illustrations of the Beautiful Girls by Eric Hibbeler
- Unleash The Kraken With Squid And Octopus Tea Bags
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Artist Spends 200 Hours Making Stunning Portrait Of Bill Murray Out Of Rolled Vinyl Tape
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms