Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
David Allegretti and his mate Sean conducted a little experiment, and they were shocked by the results. They bought a few hi-vis vests and then they put them to the tests. They used the vests to enter restricted areas, and they quickly discovered that no one questions people when they’re wearing one of these vests.
David Allegretti and his mate Sean decided to see how far they could get by wearing official-looking hi-vis vests.
They decided to test their stunt at the local movie theater, and guess what? They walked right in for free.
Next they tried their luck at the local zoo, and once again they got in without paying.
“Sean even gave the ticket clerk a cheeky “g’day” on the way in,” wrote David. “We couldn’t believe how easy it was”
“There’s just something about uniforms that garner an almost naive trust. People trust uniforms. Most of us obey the word of those clad in uniforms”
Deciding to up their game, they tried to get into a Coldplay concert in Melbourne.
And guess what? It worked! “All in all, the experience had just proved…that you’ll never know if you don’t try”
“I guess if I could give you one piece of advice, it would be this: Go get yourself a hi-vis vest. And that’s all you need to know about life”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- Brazil Building New Jesus Statue Taller than Christ the Redeemer
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s