Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
David Allegretti and his mate Sean conducted a little experiment, and they were shocked by the results. They bought a few hi-vis vests and then they put them to the tests. They used the vests to enter restricted areas, and they quickly discovered that no one questions people when they’re wearing one of these vests.
David Allegretti and his mate Sean decided to see how far they could get by wearing official-looking hi-vis vests.
They decided to test their stunt at the local movie theater, and guess what? They walked right in for free.
Next they tried their luck at the local zoo, and once again they got in without paying.
“Sean even gave the ticket clerk a cheeky “g’day” on the way in,” wrote David. “We couldn’t believe how easy it was”
“There’s just something about uniforms that garner an almost naive trust. People trust uniforms. Most of us obey the word of those clad in uniforms”
Deciding to up their game, they tried to get into a Coldplay concert in Melbourne.
And guess what? It worked! “All in all, the experience had just proved…that you’ll never know if you don’t try”
“I guess if I could give you one piece of advice, it would be this: Go get yourself a hi-vis vest. And that’s all you need to know about life”
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
More Inspiring Stories On Design You Trust:
- Living La Dolce Vita: Vintage Photos Show How Idyllic Italy Was In The 1980s
- Head Back To The 80s With Chris Mcveigh’s LEGO Retro Desk Kits
- Spanish Designer Fernando Abellanas Works In A Secret Studio Right Under The Bridge
- The Electric State: Simon Stålenhag Comes A New Narrative Artbook About A Girl And Her Robot Traveling West In An Alternate 90s USA
- The Very Badass Digital Art By Liana Anatolevich
- Can You Spot Yourself In These Designer Stereotypes?
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne
- Kids Will Be Kids! James Nathaniel Likes To Turn People Into Children By Making Their Heads Bigger.
- Craziest Swimsuits To Hit The Beach This Summer
- Stunning Digital Art By Nik Buzhan
- “Secret Window, Secret Garden”: Dreamlike Photography By Shaina Sterrett
- Artist Wil Hughes Shows How Pop Culture Icons Would Look In Real Life, And It Will Give You Nightmares
- Black and White Photos Of Teenage Gangs Of New York City In 1959
- Photographer Creates Spellbinding Photos Of Meals From Classic Books
- This “Unspirational” Instagram Account Is For People Who Hate Inspirational Quotes
- Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Scary Potter – Terrifying Alternative Posters For The Harry Potter Movies
- “Hipsters In Stone”: Artist Léo Caillard Continues To Dress The Statues As Hipsters
- Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
- Art In The Shadows: Artist Damon Belanger Enlivens City With Serendipitous Paintwork
- Human Characters Interact With Extra-Terrestrial Creatures And Dinosaurs – New Gucci Campaign Inspired By Vintage Sci-Fi
- Beautiful 1980s Portraits Capture The Vibrant Residents Of A Single East Berlin Street
- Artist Jacqueline Mak Takes On Consumerism, Body Politics, Humor, And Eroticism In Raunchy NSWF Collages