Mom Illustrates Her Everyday Motherhood Problems
Natalia Sabransky is a freelance illustrator from Argentina who became a mom two and a half years ago. Since then, she’s taken to drawing humorous comics based on those everyday adventures that are routine for new moms.
Natalia’s comics are titled “Mamá ilustrada,” or “Illustrated mom,” and she is the main character, accompanied by her son Santiago and her husband Gaston. The motivation behind the illustrations? Natalia hopes that that other minds will see themselves in her illustrations, realize that they’re not alone as hardworking moms in the world, and see that there are others who’ve had similar experiences.
h/t: bored panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021