Mom Illustrates Her Everyday Motherhood Problems
Natalia Sabransky is a freelance illustrator from Argentina who became a mom two and a half years ago. Since then, she’s taken to drawing humorous comics based on those everyday adventures that are routine for new moms.
Natalia’s comics are titled “Mamá ilustrada,” or “Illustrated mom,” and she is the main character, accompanied by her son Santiago and her husband Gaston. The motivation behind the illustrations? Natalia hopes that that other minds will see themselves in her illustrations, realize that they’re not alone as hardworking moms in the world, and see that there are others who’ve had similar experiences.
h/t: bored panda
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- The Atlas of Beauty: Photographer Mihaela Noroc Provides a Rare Look at Women in North Korea
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- Artist Dominic Wilcox Invents Glasses That Allow Short People To See The World From ‘Above’
- Brilliant Illustrations of the Beautiful Girls by Eric Hibbeler
- Unleash The Kraken With Squid And Octopus Tea Bags
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Artist Spends 200 Hours Making Stunning Portrait Of Bill Murray Out Of Rolled Vinyl Tape
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms