Mom Illustrates Her Everyday Motherhood Problems
Natalia Sabransky is a freelance illustrator from Argentina who became a mom two and a half years ago. Since then, she’s taken to drawing humorous comics based on those everyday adventures that are routine for new moms.
Natalia’s comics are titled “Mamá ilustrada,” or “Illustrated mom,” and she is the main character, accompanied by her son Santiago and her husband Gaston. The motivation behind the illustrations? Natalia hopes that that other minds will see themselves in her illustrations, realize that they’re not alone as hardworking moms in the world, and see that there are others who’ve had similar experiences.
h/t: bored panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Metal Albums Look Much Less Scary With Googly Eyes
- This Facebook Group Is Dedicated To Recreating Terrible Amateur Art, Here Are The Weirdest Entries
- Cats Are Not Lazy, They Have Many Important Jobs
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of The Grateful Dead’s Wall Of Sound, 1974