Mom Illustrates Her Everyday Motherhood Problems
Natalia Sabransky is a freelance illustrator from Argentina who became a mom two and a half years ago. Since then, she’s taken to drawing humorous comics based on those everyday adventures that are routine for new moms.
Natalia’s comics are titled “Mamá ilustrada,” or “Illustrated mom,” and she is the main character, accompanied by her son Santiago and her husband Gaston. The motivation behind the illustrations? Natalia hopes that that other minds will see themselves in her illustrations, realize that they’re not alone as hardworking moms in the world, and see that there are others who’ve had similar experiences.
h/t: bored panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- “We’re Volcanoes Just Waiting to Erupt”: The Superb Collages by Gary Pursell Klatt
- Dramatic Art Photography By Sukron Mamun Which Will Leave You Speechless
- 25 Winners & Finalists Of LensCulture 2021 Street Photography Awards