Mom Illustrates Her Everyday Motherhood Problems
Natalia Sabransky is a freelance illustrator from Argentina who became a mom two and a half years ago. Since then, she’s taken to drawing humorous comics based on those everyday adventures that are routine for new moms.
Natalia’s comics are titled “Mamá ilustrada,” or “Illustrated mom,” and she is the main character, accompanied by her son Santiago and her husband Gaston. The motivation behind the illustrations? Natalia hopes that that other minds will see themselves in her illustrations, realize that they’re not alone as hardworking moms in the world, and see that there are others who’ve had similar experiences.
h/t: bored panda
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Japanese Artists Creates Realistic 3D Portraits Of People’s Cats
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Jakarta Built A Surburban Village On Top Of A City Mall
- This Mural Was Painted Upside-Down To Reflect Off Of The Water
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics