Mom Illustrates Her Everyday Motherhood Problems
Natalia Sabransky is a freelance illustrator from Argentina who became a mom two and a half years ago. Since then, she’s taken to drawing humorous comics based on those everyday adventures that are routine for new moms.
Natalia’s comics are titled “Mamá ilustrada,” or “Illustrated mom,” and she is the main character, accompanied by her son Santiago and her husband Gaston. The motivation behind the illustrations? Natalia hopes that that other minds will see themselves in her illustrations, realize that they’re not alone as hardworking moms in the world, and see that there are others who’ve had similar experiences.
h/t: bored panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of The 1971 DeTomaso Pantera
- Sunny Photographs That Show Just How Far Out Beach Life Was In ’70s
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring
- This Entrepreneur Makes Anti-Mask Masks For Anti-Maskers
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Formula 1 Star Lando Norris WIll Rock A Helmet Designed By A Six-Year-Old Girl