Mom Illustrates Her Everyday Motherhood Problems
Natalia Sabransky is a freelance illustrator from Argentina who became a mom two and a half years ago. Since then, she’s taken to drawing humorous comics based on those everyday adventures that are routine for new moms.
Natalia’s comics are titled “Mamá ilustrada,” or “Illustrated mom,” and she is the main character, accompanied by her son Santiago and her husband Gaston. The motivation behind the illustrations? Natalia hopes that that other minds will see themselves in her illustrations, realize that they’re not alone as hardworking moms in the world, and see that there are others who’ve had similar experiences.
h/t: bored panda
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- Artist Designs Classic Cars Inspired By Exotic Wild Animals
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- Vienna Cemetery Now Offers Lego, And You Can Recreate Funerals