Struggling To Come To Terms With Being An Adult? ABC For Adults Can Help!
Children’s ABC books in the 1970s taught us about a warm and innocent world through wonderful hand-painted imagery of animals, toys and quaint household objects. Unfortunately, we all grew up and became paranoid, cynical adults filled with fear and hatred. But don’t despair, this new book will help guide you and your family through this difficult phase of your existence.
It parodies the classic ABC books from yesteryear, twisting the meaning of innocent childlike words into hysterically funny yet terrifying adult themes. Each page is beautifully illustrated by award winning artist Toby Leigh in the exact same whimsical style as the original children’s books from the 1970s.
Should you decide to purchase ABC for adults, it is recommended that you read and practice the words in the book as often as possible in order to nurture a well-formed pessimistic and angry outlook.
Artist Toby Leigh has created his own version of ABC books, painted in the same style, but with the seemingly innocent words – Apple, Dog, Queen, and so on – twisted into sinister adult themes. Leigh is currently using the crowdfunded publishing tool Unbound to raise the funds to put the book out, which should be seeing the light of day sometime in the nearest future.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art
- 25 Year Old British Man Dresses As A 19th Century Regency Gentleman In Bespoke Clothing He Designs
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram