Awkward Christian Music Album Covers
The digital music revolution has, for the most part, been great for music fans. But even though listening to music online costs less and gives you access to millions and millions of songs you might not otherwise hear, one thing has sadly been lost in the streaming era: Appreciation for incredible album art.
Sure, we still see tiny thumbnail images of singles and LP album covers displayed next to the song streaming on our iPhones, but it’s just not the same as regularly examining album covers in all of their visual glory. In the world of Christian music, where many artists used the cover to blend spiritual metaphors with airbrushed supernatural entities, inspired outfits and creative font selections, there is truly something that modern music fans are missing.
And though some have attempted to compile lists of great Christian album artwork, we’ve decided to rank them—definitively—to inspire a new generation of artists not to neglect such an essential part of the album creation process.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Musical Roads That Play Melodies When Cars Drive Over
- Impressive Photos That Capture Street Scenes Of Vancouver In The Late 1970s
- Rare And Beautiful Photos Of 18-Year-Old Freshman Madonna At The University of Michigan In 1976
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Indian Artist Kevin Adams Creates Breathtaking Digital Artworks
- Black And White Photo Goes Viral Because People Are Seeing It In Color Due To An Optical Illusion