Programmer Decided To Do Something That Would Get Her Away From The Computer – Started Making Driftwood Portraits
According to Tanya Bub: “I’m an author and programmer. This summer I decided to do something that would get me away from the computer and out of the office. Our local beach is covered in driftwood. Every piece contains a history in its contours. Combining them tells a unique and secret story.
The character in these portraits arises from the aggregate of the experiences of each of the pieces they are made from. Can you see their stories?
They are all around 20″ x 18″ x 10″ (about twice the size of a human face) and hang on the wall.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives