Incredibly Detailed Beauty And The Beast-Themed Wedding Photo Shoot Brings To Life The Disney Classic
An impressive Beauty and the Beast-themed wedding photo shoot has brought to life Disney’s romantic 1991 classic, which is getting a reboot this weekend with the release of a live-action version starring Emma Watson. The fairy tale-inspired affair included details that eagle-eyed fans will undoubtedly spot, such as a candelabra, a clock and a chipped teacup – nods to the enchanted characters Lumiere, Cogsworth and Chip, respectively. Photographer Raelyn Martellino even dyed her own used wedding dress to replicate Belle’s famous yellow gown.
The invitations, meanwhile, proclaim ‘Be our guests’ – just like the hit performed by American actor Jerry Orbach and English actress Angela Lansbury in the 1991 movie.
“I already have brides asking me for inspiration,” Martellino told the Huffington Post. “I even have one who is planning a big Beauty and the Beast adult birthday party. I’m pretty sure we’ll be seeing all kinds of red roses, candelabras, tea cups, and clocks with arms this year. I’m hoping we’ll even see some yellow dresses!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- “Auto Polo”: The Ridiculously Dangerous Auto Sport Of The Early 1900s
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Surreal Illustrations For Book Lovers By Korean Artist Jungho Lee