Incredibly Detailed Beauty And The Beast-Themed Wedding Photo Shoot Brings To Life The Disney Classic
An impressive Beauty and the Beast-themed wedding photo shoot has brought to life Disney’s romantic 1991 classic, which is getting a reboot this weekend with the release of a live-action version starring Emma Watson. The fairy tale-inspired affair included details that eagle-eyed fans will undoubtedly spot, such as a candelabra, a clock and a chipped teacup – nods to the enchanted characters Lumiere, Cogsworth and Chip, respectively. Photographer Raelyn Martellino even dyed her own used wedding dress to replicate Belle’s famous yellow gown.
The invitations, meanwhile, proclaim ‘Be our guests’ – just like the hit performed by American actor Jerry Orbach and English actress Angela Lansbury in the 1991 movie.
“I already have brides asking me for inspiration,” Martellino told the Huffington Post. “I even have one who is planning a big Beauty and the Beast adult birthday party. I’m pretty sure we’ll be seeing all kinds of red roses, candelabras, tea cups, and clocks with arms this year. I’m hoping we’ll even see some yellow dresses!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Chibatman And His “Chibatpod”
- Gorgeous Illustrations From Prentzinger’s Celestial Atlas,1851