Incredibly Detailed Beauty And The Beast-Themed Wedding Photo Shoot Brings To Life The Disney Classic
An impressive Beauty and the Beast-themed wedding photo shoot has brought to life Disney’s romantic 1991 classic, which is getting a reboot this weekend with the release of a live-action version starring Emma Watson. The fairy tale-inspired affair included details that eagle-eyed fans will undoubtedly spot, such as a candelabra, a clock and a chipped teacup – nods to the enchanted characters Lumiere, Cogsworth and Chip, respectively. Photographer Raelyn Martellino even dyed her own used wedding dress to replicate Belle’s famous yellow gown.
The invitations, meanwhile, proclaim ‘Be our guests’ – just like the hit performed by American actor Jerry Orbach and English actress Angela Lansbury in the 1991 movie.
“I already have brides asking me for inspiration,” Martellino told the Huffington Post. “I even have one who is planning a big Beauty and the Beast adult birthday party. I’m pretty sure we’ll be seeing all kinds of red roses, candelabras, tea cups, and clocks with arms this year. I’m hoping we’ll even see some yellow dresses!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Photographer Weronika Gęsicka Takes Corny American Photography And Manipulates It Into Something Surreal And Uncomfortable
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori