Incredibly Detailed Beauty And The Beast-Themed Wedding Photo Shoot Brings To Life The Disney Classic
An impressive Beauty and the Beast-themed wedding photo shoot has brought to life Disney’s romantic 1991 classic, which is getting a reboot this weekend with the release of a live-action version starring Emma Watson. The fairy tale-inspired affair included details that eagle-eyed fans will undoubtedly spot, such as a candelabra, a clock and a chipped teacup – nods to the enchanted characters Lumiere, Cogsworth and Chip, respectively. Photographer Raelyn Martellino even dyed her own used wedding dress to replicate Belle’s famous yellow gown.
The invitations, meanwhile, proclaim ‘Be our guests’ – just like the hit performed by American actor Jerry Orbach and English actress Angela Lansbury in the 1991 movie.
“I already have brides asking me for inspiration,” Martellino told the Huffington Post. “I even have one who is planning a big Beauty and the Beast adult birthday party. I’m pretty sure we’ll be seeing all kinds of red roses, candelabras, tea cups, and clocks with arms this year. I’m hoping we’ll even see some yellow dresses!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Float Around”: Photos From Nirvana’s Underwater “Nevermind” Shoot
- Hungarian Graphic Design Student Barbara Bernat Redesigns the Euro
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- 35 Examples Of Incredibly Bad Design
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks