NoseMask: Artist Designed a Mask for People Who Want to Stay Safe but Still Look Like They’re an Idiot
Based in Brooklyn, NY, Austin Wolf-Sothern is a comedian, actor, writer, and movie obsessive. Recently, he “designed a mask for people who want to stay safe but still look like they’re a fucking idiot.”
This everyday cloth face mask features two layers of soft 100% brushed polyester that is form-fitting with comfortable flat elastic ear loops. Measures about 7.25 x 4.625 in. with a white backside.
“Threadless donates a portion of the profits to MedShare, and I will be donating a portion of my personal profits to Disability Rights Fund,” he wrote.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Minimalistic Illustrations That Tackle Mental Health By “Worry Lines”
- Winter Is Coming, So Please Enjoy This Insane 1980s Book Of Knitted Sweaters
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Beautiful Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People