NoseMask: Artist Designed a Mask for People Who Want to Stay Safe but Still Look Like They’re an Idiot
Based in Brooklyn, NY, Austin Wolf-Sothern is a comedian, actor, writer, and movie obsessive. Recently, he “designed a mask for people who want to stay safe but still look like they’re a fucking idiot.”
This everyday cloth face mask features two layers of soft 100% brushed polyester that is form-fitting with comfortable flat elastic ear loops. Measures about 7.25 x 4.625 in. with a white backside.
“Threadless donates a portion of the profits to MedShare, and I will be donating a portion of my personal profits to Disability Rights Fund,” he wrote.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s