NoseMask: Artist Designed a Mask for People Who Want to Stay Safe but Still Look Like They’re an Idiot
Based in Brooklyn, NY, Austin Wolf-Sothern is a comedian, actor, writer, and movie obsessive. Recently, he “designed a mask for people who want to stay safe but still look like they’re a fucking idiot.”
This everyday cloth face mask features two layers of soft 100% brushed polyester that is form-fitting with comfortable flat elastic ear loops. Measures about 7.25 x 4.625 in. with a white backside.
“Threadless donates a portion of the profits to MedShare, and I will be donating a portion of my personal profits to Disability Rights Fund,” he wrote.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Artist Places Iconic Horror Characters Into Classic Disney’s Mickey Mouse Cartoons
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- Futuristic and Retro, Hyundai Transforms First-Generation 1975 Pony with Electric Powertrain
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Secret Lives Of Superheroes – Batman vs Superman
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers