NoseMask: Artist Designed a Mask for People Who Want to Stay Safe but Still Look Like They’re an Idiot
Based in Brooklyn, NY, Austin Wolf-Sothern is a comedian, actor, writer, and movie obsessive. Recently, he “designed a mask for people who want to stay safe but still look like they’re a fucking idiot.”
This everyday cloth face mask features two layers of soft 100% brushed polyester that is form-fitting with comfortable flat elastic ear loops. Measures about 7.25 x 4.625 in. with a white backside.
“Threadless donates a portion of the profits to MedShare, and I will be donating a portion of my personal profits to Disability Rights Fund,” he wrote.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction