Japan’s Realistic Napping Cat Hat Puts A Purring Kitty On Your Head
Thanks to hat designer KENT HAT, cat lovers can show off their feline fondness with their latest addition: a napping kitty hat!
It’s exactly what the name says it is! The Oyasumi Nyanko Hat (Goodnight Kitty Hat) is a hat of a perfectly coiled up cat taking a kitty nap, making it look like a cat is sleeping on your head. Of course, dedicated cat lovers will want to place it on their lap and pet it (or you could sort of awkwardly pet it while other people wear it, we don’t judge).
If the name KENT HAT rings a bell, it’s because the designer has their own resume of fascinating hats, with motifs including owls and melon bread!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Walmart Keeps Posting Pictures of This Employee Posing With Stuff, She Goes Viral
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch