Japan’s Realistic Napping Cat Hat Puts A Purring Kitty On Your Head
Thanks to hat designer KENT HAT, cat lovers can show off their feline fondness with their latest addition: a napping kitty hat!
It’s exactly what the name says it is! The Oyasumi Nyanko Hat (Goodnight Kitty Hat) is a hat of a perfectly coiled up cat taking a kitty nap, making it look like a cat is sleeping on your head. Of course, dedicated cat lovers will want to place it on their lap and pet it (or you could sort of awkwardly pet it while other people wear it, we don’t judge).
If the name KENT HAT rings a bell, it’s because the designer has their own resume of fascinating hats, with motifs including owls and melon bread!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama