Japan’s Realistic Napping Cat Hat Puts A Purring Kitty On Your Head
Thanks to hat designer KENT HAT, cat lovers can show off their feline fondness with their latest addition: a napping kitty hat!
It’s exactly what the name says it is! The Oyasumi Nyanko Hat (Goodnight Kitty Hat) is a hat of a perfectly coiled up cat taking a kitty nap, making it look like a cat is sleeping on your head. Of course, dedicated cat lovers will want to place it on their lap and pet it (or you could sort of awkwardly pet it while other people wear it, we don’t judge).
If the name KENT HAT rings a bell, it’s because the designer has their own resume of fascinating hats, with motifs including owls and melon bread!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake