Nature Takes Back Its Rights With The Vegetal Objects Of Camille Kachani
With her amazing vegetal objects, where the wood used returns to life, Brazilian artist and designer Camille Kachani imagines a world where nature takes back its rights. This series of furniture and everyday objects questions poetically our use of nature by asking a simple question: does nature really belong to us?
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Cool Retro Pics Of The Sexiest Postures That Women Can Seduce Their Men
- Artist Scott Listfield Paints Post-Apocalyptic Scenes Of The Bay Area
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- Soviet Fashion: Style Pages From 1980s U.S.S.R.
- Haunting Photos Of Moscow’s Young Ravers And Their Lives After Dark
- Inside The Chinese Sex Doll Factory
- Designer Challenges Himself To Create Logos With Hidden Meanings For A Year
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- So Teeth-Nails Exist… And It Gets Even Worse…