Nature Takes Back Its Rights With The Vegetal Objects Of Camille Kachani
With her amazing vegetal objects, where the wood used returns to life, Brazilian artist and designer Camille Kachani imagines a world where nature takes back its rights. This series of furniture and everyday objects questions poetically our use of nature by asking a simple question: does nature really belong to us?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
- Lexus UX Crossover Gets Tyre Inspired By Nike Air Force 1 Shoes