Nike Sneakers That Are Filled With Holy Water And Blessed By A Priest Sell Out Just Minutes After The ‘Jesus Shoes’ Were Released
A creative brand has given a few lucky people the chance to walk on water (literally) while adding some spirituality to their style after releasing limited edition ‘Jesus shoes’ that are filled with holy water and have been blessed by a priest – and cost a staggering $3,000.
However, despite the sky-high price tag, it seems there were plenty of people out there willing to pay big bucks in order to elevate their shoe closet with such a unique – and spiritual – design, because the shoes sold out mere minutes after being launched by Brooklyn-based company MSCHF, according to Fox News.
In order to create the aptly-named Jesus Shoes, the company gave a pair of classic Nike Air Max 97s a religious revamp, first filling the sneakers’ transparent air-filled sole with holy water that it sourced from the Jordan River and then colored in order to make it more visible inside the shoe.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Strange And Surreal Abandoned Places From Above By Kosmaj Project
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake