Nike Sneakers That Are Filled With Holy Water And Blessed By A Priest Sell Out Just Minutes After The ‘Jesus Shoes’ Were Released
A creative brand has given a few lucky people the chance to walk on water (literally) while adding some spirituality to their style after releasing limited edition ‘Jesus shoes’ that are filled with holy water and have been blessed by a priest – and cost a staggering $3,000.
However, despite the sky-high price tag, it seems there were plenty of people out there willing to pay big bucks in order to elevate their shoe closet with such a unique – and spiritual – design, because the shoes sold out mere minutes after being launched by Brooklyn-based company MSCHF, according to Fox News.
In order to create the aptly-named Jesus Shoes, the company gave a pair of classic Nike Air Max 97s a religious revamp, first filling the sneakers’ transparent air-filled sole with holy water that it sourced from the Jordan River and then colored in order to make it more visible inside the shoe.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss