“Say No More”: We Can’t Quite See McDonald’s Latest Campaign, But We’re Lovin’ It
Don’t worry, you’re not losing your sight. And there’s nothing wrong with your screen, either. These McDonald’s adverts currently on display in Puerto Rico are deliberately blurry. However, we bet you know exactly which fast food items they’re advertising.
Rather than playing it safe to ensure that passers-by remember that McDonald’s exists (as if they could possibly forget), this quietly confident campaign from local agency TBWA\San Juan has some fun with the strength of McDonald’s brand.
Titled ‘Say No More’, this campaign knows that the Golden Arches’ red and yellow colour scheme, and its products, speak for themselves. It relies on just a vague approximation of its food to whet people’s appetites, and really, what more do you need? Depending on your viewpoint, this is either a testament to the success of the brand, or a worrying comment on consumer habits. Or a bit of both.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Disney Princesses Reimagined Years Later As Queens By Daughters And Mothers
- This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History