“Say No More”: We Can’t Quite See McDonald’s Latest Campaign, But We’re Lovin’ It
Don’t worry, you’re not losing your sight. And there’s nothing wrong with your screen, either. These McDonald’s adverts currently on display in Puerto Rico are deliberately blurry. However, we bet you know exactly which fast food items they’re advertising.
Rather than playing it safe to ensure that passers-by remember that McDonald’s exists (as if they could possibly forget), this quietly confident campaign from local agency TBWA\San Juan has some fun with the strength of McDonald’s brand.
Titled ‘Say No More’, this campaign knows that the Golden Arches’ red and yellow colour scheme, and its products, speak for themselves. It relies on just a vague approximation of its food to whet people’s appetites, and really, what more do you need? Depending on your viewpoint, this is either a testament to the success of the brand, or a worrying comment on consumer habits. Or a bit of both.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- Superb Surreal Animal Artworks By Andreas Häggkvist
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979