“Say No More”: We Can’t Quite See McDonald’s Latest Campaign, But We’re Lovin’ It
Don’t worry, you’re not losing your sight. And there’s nothing wrong with your screen, either. These McDonald’s adverts currently on display in Puerto Rico are deliberately blurry. However, we bet you know exactly which fast food items they’re advertising.
Rather than playing it safe to ensure that passers-by remember that McDonald’s exists (as if they could possibly forget), this quietly confident campaign from local agency TBWA\San Juan has some fun with the strength of McDonald’s brand.
Titled ‘Say No More’, this campaign knows that the Golden Arches’ red and yellow colour scheme, and its products, speak for themselves. It relies on just a vague approximation of its food to whet people’s appetites, and really, what more do you need? Depending on your viewpoint, this is either a testament to the success of the brand, or a worrying comment on consumer habits. Or a bit of both.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook