Artist Transforms Boring City Life Into Fun Scenes Using Magazine Cutouts
Kalen Hollomon has been gaining prominence in the arts for his work that blends photography and collage. In order to question the rules and behavior of society, sexual stereotypes and the fashion world, the young man mixes magazine clippings with old campaigns and superimposes real people and situations with curious images to create montages.
The process is simple: Kalen goes to the streets with 4 or 5 pieces of pictures taken from editorials, publicity materials and even adult magazines (such as shoes, skirts, legs, and arms). He wanders the streets with a camera and waits for the perfect time to Unite the pieces with day-to-day moments.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar