Artist Transforms Boring City Life Into Fun Scenes Using Magazine Cutouts
Kalen Hollomon has been gaining prominence in the arts for his work that blends photography and collage. In order to question the rules and behavior of society, sexual stereotypes and the fashion world, the young man mixes magazine clippings with old campaigns and superimposes real people and situations with curious images to create montages.
The process is simple: Kalen goes to the streets with 4 or 5 pieces of pictures taken from editorials, publicity materials and even adult magazines (such as shoes, skirts, legs, and arms). He wanders the streets with a camera and waits for the perfect time to Unite the pieces with day-to-day moments.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- “Mystery Meat”: Photographer Portrays Fast Food In A Ghastly New Light
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Japanese Artists Creates Realistic 3D Portraits Of People’s Cats
- Chinese Artist Creates Images Of Slothful Animals To Parody How Lazy This Generation Is Becoming