Artist Transforms Boring City Life Into Fun Scenes Using Magazine Cutouts
Kalen Hollomon has been gaining prominence in the arts for his work that blends photography and collage. In order to question the rules and behavior of society, sexual stereotypes and the fashion world, the young man mixes magazine clippings with old campaigns and superimposes real people and situations with curious images to create montages.
The process is simple: Kalen goes to the streets with 4 or 5 pieces of pictures taken from editorials, publicity materials and even adult magazines (such as shoes, skirts, legs, and arms). He wanders the streets with a camera and waits for the perfect time to Unite the pieces with day-to-day moments.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown