Artist Transforms Boring City Life Into Fun Scenes Using Magazine Cutouts
Kalen Hollomon has been gaining prominence in the arts for his work that blends photography and collage. In order to question the rules and behavior of society, sexual stereotypes and the fashion world, the young man mixes magazine clippings with old campaigns and superimposes real people and situations with curious images to create montages.
The process is simple: Kalen goes to the streets with 4 or 5 pieces of pictures taken from editorials, publicity materials and even adult magazines (such as shoes, skirts, legs, and arms). He wanders the streets with a camera and waits for the perfect time to Unite the pieces with day-to-day moments.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Disney Princesses Reimagined Years Later As Queens By Daughters And Mothers
- This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey