Artist Transforms Boring City Life Into Fun Scenes Using Magazine Cutouts
Kalen Hollomon has been gaining prominence in the arts for his work that blends photography and collage. In order to question the rules and behavior of society, sexual stereotypes and the fashion world, the young man mixes magazine clippings with old campaigns and superimposes real people and situations with curious images to create montages.
The process is simple: Kalen goes to the streets with 4 or 5 pieces of pictures taken from editorials, publicity materials and even adult magazines (such as shoes, skirts, legs, and arms). He wanders the streets with a camera and waits for the perfect time to Unite the pieces with day-to-day moments.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Japanese Artist Creates the Most Amazing Wood Sculptures You’ll Ever See
- 10 Famous Movie Titles Written Using Negative Space
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers