Artists Give The Lion King Live-Action A ‘Cartoon’ Edit
Ask a hundred people what their favorite animated Disney movie is, and odds are that a huge chunk of them will answer that it’s The Lion King. I know it’s my personal favorite, ever since I was a small kid. I’ve got such a soft spot for the movie that almost nothing can top it — not even the live-action remake, no matter how good it was.
It seems like I’m not the only one who thinks this way. Artists Ellejart (whose real name is Nikolay Mochkin) and Design By Feo recently drew the most amazing fan art poster of what The Lion King remake would have looked like if the movie’s creators would have made a live-action version that was faithful to the original style. Honestly, the artists’ version looks amazing, and I’d love to see it on the silver screen. Perhaps we need to ask Disney to remake the remake? So scroll down, share with your friends, and upvote your favorite fan edits of the remake.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate