Artists Give The Lion King Live-Action A ‘Cartoon’ Edit
Ask a hundred people what their favorite animated Disney movie is, and odds are that a huge chunk of them will answer that it’s The Lion King. I know it’s my personal favorite, ever since I was a small kid. I’ve got such a soft spot for the movie that almost nothing can top it — not even the live-action remake, no matter how good it was.
It seems like I’m not the only one who thinks this way. Artists Ellejart (whose real name is Nikolay Mochkin) and Design By Feo recently drew the most amazing fan art poster of what The Lion King remake would have looked like if the movie’s creators would have made a live-action version that was faithful to the original style. Honestly, the artists’ version looks amazing, and I’d love to see it on the silver screen. Perhaps we need to ask Disney to remake the remake? So scroll down, share with your friends, and upvote your favorite fan edits of the remake.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?