A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
This art form in African countries was at its peak during the 1980s and 1990s. During this time, artists would let their imagination run wild in order to create posters that would never fail to draw audiences to Africa’s dilapidated cinema halls, so they used their fantasy to add scenes, weapons, and characters that didn’t even exist in the original movie.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost