A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
This art form in African countries was at its peak during the 1980s and 1990s. During this time, artists would let their imagination run wild in order to create posters that would never fail to draw audiences to Africa’s dilapidated cinema halls, so they used their fantasy to add scenes, weapons, and characters that didn’t even exist in the original movie.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Dad And Daughter Recreates Iconic Scenes From 73 Famous Movies And TV Series