A 100+ Year Old Tree Growing Inside A Church In Greece
This amazing church is located at Samarina, Greece, built in 1812. It is devoted to Virgin Mary and every year on the 15th of August a great celebration takes place in the village gathering visitors from all over the country.
At some point a small pine tree grew inside the church’s temple and now it comes magnificently out of the roof! The tree is over 100 years old.
Samarina is a mountainous village of the Grevena district, one of the highest villages of Europe, built at around 1600m (5250ft) altitude. It is also known as the largest village in Greece and every summer it is full of locals and visitors. Its surroundings and landscapes are perfect for fans of mountains, forests and natural beauties.
Google maps coordinates for Samarina: 40.1045001,21.013706.
- “The Underwear Poetry”: Sensual Female Lingerie By Sarah Stagliano
- These Doodles Explain Why Every Millennial Is Having A Tough Time Growing Up
- Mad, Urban, Grunge And Sensual NSFW Photography By David Kirscher
- The Best & Winning Entries To The iPhone Photography Awards 2018
- Gorgeous & Sensual NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Zeno Gill
- Singular Beauties Revealed By The Romanian Photographer Michelle De Rose
- Spectacular Body Artworks From The World Bodypainting Festival 2018 In Austria
- Russian Artist Transforms Old, Shabby Walls Into Mesmerizing Art Objects
- Pillows With A Cleverly Hidden Message For Uninvited Guests
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Female Artist Illustrated Intimate Scenes Of Love Making Couples
- Winning Photos Of The UK Dog Photographer Of The Year 2018
- Beautiful NSFW Female Portrait Photography By The Russian Photographer Daria Klepikova