A 100+ Year Old Tree Growing Inside A Church In Greece
This amazing church is located at Samarina, Greece, built in 1812. It is devoted to Virgin Mary and every year on the 15th of August a great celebration takes place in the village gathering visitors from all over the country.
At some point a small pine tree grew inside the church’s temple and now it comes magnificently out of the roof! The tree is over 100 years old.
Samarina is a mountainous village of the Grevena district, one of the highest villages of Europe, built at around 1600m (5250ft) altitude. It is also known as the largest village in Greece and every summer it is full of locals and visitors. Its surroundings and landscapes are perfect for fans of mountains, forests and natural beauties.
Google maps coordinates for Samarina: 40.1045001,21.013706.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Artist Hilariously Trolls Celebrities With His Ridiculous Fan Art
- Artist Jim ‘ll Paint It Makes Crazy Pictures On Request Using Microsoft Paint
- Haunting Photos That Will Fill Your Dreams For Days
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Onur Alagöz
- Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Catzillas: Giant Cats In Urban Landscapes
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- From Game Of Thrones To Harry Potter: Film And TV Library Designs Give Fans Insight Into Iconic Scene
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- NSFW Outrageous Pop Culture Graphic Designs That Will Undoubtedly Amuse You
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- Drake’s Lyrics Make The Best Cake Quotes Ever!