Human Characters Interact With Extra-Terrestrial Creatures And Dinosaurs – New Gucci Campaign Inspired By Vintage Sci-Fi
Surreal, psychedelic outer space landscapes and trippy retro-futurist spaceship interiors create wild settings.
For the Fall Winter 2017 campaign shot by Glen Luchford, Creative Director Alessandro Michele was inspired by the sci-fi genre of the 1950s and 60s, including the iconic TV program Star Trek. The mixed cast of humanoids, aliens, robots, earthlings and even dinosaurs mix with the color-rich and decorative collections to create a composition rich in imagination and fantasy.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World