Human Characters Interact With Extra-Terrestrial Creatures And Dinosaurs – New Gucci Campaign Inspired By Vintage Sci-Fi
Surreal, psychedelic outer space landscapes and trippy retro-futurist spaceship interiors create wild settings.
For the Fall Winter 2017 campaign shot by Glen Luchford, Creative Director Alessandro Michele was inspired by the sci-fi genre of the 1950s and 60s, including the iconic TV program Star Trek. The mixed cast of humanoids, aliens, robots, earthlings and even dinosaurs mix with the color-rich and decorative collections to create a composition rich in imagination and fantasy.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Hammond Fever! Vintage Sexy And NSFW Hammond Organ Album Covers
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- “Neon Dreams”: Photographer Matthieu Bühler Explores The Streets Of Tokyo At Night
- Concept Artist Paul Chadeisson Reveals His Sinister And Industrialised Vision Of The Cities’ Futures
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- Architect Carlo Mollino’s Secret Stash Of NSFW Erotic Polaroids
- Graceful Dancers Practicing Out In The City Streets Captured By Melika Dez
- This ‘Swim Reaper’ Instagram Account Is Absolute Gold
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Movies And TV Shows Were Made In Real Life
- A Built-In Dog Bed Was Created In This Living Room Wall
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Colorful Concept Artworks By Kaloyan Stoyanov