Human Characters Interact With Extra-Terrestrial Creatures And Dinosaurs – New Gucci Campaign Inspired By Vintage Sci-Fi
Surreal, psychedelic outer space landscapes and trippy retro-futurist spaceship interiors create wild settings.
For the Fall Winter 2017 campaign shot by Glen Luchford, Creative Director Alessandro Michele was inspired by the sci-fi genre of the 1950s and 60s, including the iconic TV program Star Trek. The mixed cast of humanoids, aliens, robots, earthlings and even dinosaurs mix with the color-rich and decorative collections to create a composition rich in imagination and fantasy.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- “Pathologic”: Imaginative, Bizarre and Otherworldy Paintings of Peter Ferguson
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- These Beautiful 16th Century Watercolors Illustrate the History of Comets And Meteors
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- A Private Collection Of 19th Century Photographs Of Black Victorians