Before-And-After Pics Illustrate How Products Turn Into Waste That Pollutes The Environment
At the beginning there are ads that display beautiful products, so people buy them. But there is also a dark side. Trash that is left behind it. Members of the eco-project Ekoista (based in Slovakia) decided to clean their forest from that trash and here is what they’ve found.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- Artist Designs Classic Cars Inspired By Exotic Wild Animals
- Vienna Cemetery Now Offers Lego, And You Can Recreate Funerals
- “Life Is Tough, But Keep Going”: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang