This Lighting Collection Is Designed To Look Like Sausages In A Butcher Shop
French designer Sam Baron has created a collection of unique suspension lights for Petite Friture, that are named ‘SO-sage’.
The pendant lights have been designed so that they look like glass sausages that hang from the ceiling, much like they would in a traditional butcher shop. There are six different shapes and each one is shaped after a different sausage type. They can be grouped together or hung individually, and are made from Borosilicate glass.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee