This Lighting Collection Is Designed To Look Like Sausages In A Butcher Shop
French designer Sam Baron has created a collection of unique suspension lights for Petite Friture, that are named ‘SO-sage’.
The pendant lights have been designed so that they look like glass sausages that hang from the ceiling, much like they would in a traditional butcher shop. There are six different shapes and each one is shaped after a different sausage type. They can be grouped together or hung individually, and are made from Borosilicate glass.
- “Designed By Nature”: Russian Fisherman Posts Terrifying Creatures Of The Deep Sea Again, And People Want Him To Stop
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- Ultrasonic Airliner On Display – A Rare Sight
- Turkish Artist Turns Faceless And Boring Clothes Into Piece Of Art
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- URME: Your Personal Surveillance Identity Prosthetic
- Stunning Aerial Photos Of The Beautiful Planet Earth From Space
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters