This Lighting Collection Is Designed To Look Like Sausages In A Butcher Shop
French designer Sam Baron has created a collection of unique suspension lights for Petite Friture, that are named ‘SO-sage’.
The pendant lights have been designed so that they look like glass sausages that hang from the ceiling, much like they would in a traditional butcher shop. There are six different shapes and each one is shaped after a different sausage type. They can be grouped together or hung individually, and are made from Borosilicate glass.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive