This Lighting Collection Is Designed To Look Like Sausages In A Butcher Shop
French designer Sam Baron has created a collection of unique suspension lights for Petite Friture, that are named ‘SO-sage’.
The pendant lights have been designed so that they look like glass sausages that hang from the ceiling, much like they would in a traditional butcher shop. There are six different shapes and each one is shaped after a different sausage type. They can be grouped together or hung individually, and are made from Borosilicate glass.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Illustrator Pascal Blanché Is Building A Stunning Sci-Fi Universe
- Cool Retro Pics Of The Sexiest Postures That Women Can Seduce Their Men
- The Supercharged Art Of Walter Molino
- The Realistic NSFW 3D Character Art By Hood Saladine
- Japanese Cosplayer’s ‘BoobPack’ Becomes A Viral Trend On Twitter
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- The Badass And Chilling Watercolor Paintings Of Misha Vyrtsev
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Robot Next Door: Playful And Visionary Series By Nicolas Bigot, Niko Photographisme
- Geeky And Adorable Silhouettes By Andy Fairhurst Make You Go Awww
- Photographer Visited Bolivia’s Graveyard Of Trains
- Vladislav Ociacia’s Robot Renders Are Works Of Art
- “From Here To Nowhere”: The Superb 3D Sci-Fi, Post-Apocalypse And Cyberpunk Concept Art By Polygonatic
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- Engineers And Architects Create A Carbon Neutral Modular Hotel Made From Concrete Pods