“Smells Like The 70s”: Vintage Deodorant Advertising
Women’s deodorant and antiperspirant ads came in three varieties: (1) a demonstration of how well the product performs across a busy day, (2) a confident gal giving her testimonial (above), or (3) straight-up shaming (i.e. you will be humiliated by your gross personal stench if you don’t use our product). The best of the best somehow incorporated all three. Let’s have a look at some examples from the 1970s and a few more from other decades.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- Artist Imagines How McDonalds Would Look If Nazis Opened It In Hell
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers