Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered
There’s no such thing as bad advertisement? Well… This post will put this thought to the test. The ads we’re going to show you today range from brutally honest to honestly brutal, and everything in between—they are anything but what the ad commissioners would ask for.
The people at the Design Crowd, a platform for amateur photo editors to share their works, have put their skills to the test in a contest where they had to create bad ads. The theme produced hundreds of submissions over several iterations, and we have gathered some of the best ones that we could find.
Even though the quality of these submissions is not professional by any means, remember that everyone even remotely good had to start somewhere. So feast your eyes on the bad designs, unpleasant truth, and quirky humor, and try to enjoy yourself.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 10 Famous Movie Titles Written Using Negative Space
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Chinese Men Build Homemade Airbus A320 Passenger Jet
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976