Chevrolet Has Another Life-Size LEGO Build, This Time Its A Silverado
Commissioned by Chevrolet in collaboration with Oxford Community School’s FIRST LEGO League and Detroit’s Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary’s A World in Motion Program, the LEGO version of Chevy’s 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss was unveiled at the on-going North America International Motor Show 2019. And not surprisingly, this Full-size LEGO 2019 Chevrolet Silverado has something to do with the upcoming The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part.
The Full-size LEGO 2019 Chevrolet Silverado (1,500 kilograms) was created by 18 LEGO master builders, burning through over 2,000 hours. It packs an astonishing 334,544 pieces of LEGO elements, measuring 72 inches (6 feet/1.83 meters) high, 240 inches (20 feet/6.10 meters) long and 96 inches (8 feet/2.44 meters) wide, and tips the scales at a hefty 3,307 lbs. Rounding up this impressive build are unique working lights, as well as graphic details.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Social Distance: A Graphic Story For The Coronavirus Age By Mark Haddon
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- Vivian Maier: Lost Photographs Of 1950s New York
- These Beautiful Yet Terrifying Surreal Pictures By Erik Johansson Will Blow Your Mind
- Japan’s Mask Snood Fashionably Arrives Just In Time
- Photographer Tim Flach Spent Two Years Photographing Animals That May Soon Be Extinct
- 17 New Stunning Coronavirus-Themed Street Art Works From Around The World