Chevrolet Has Another Life-Size LEGO Build, This Time Its A Silverado
Commissioned by Chevrolet in collaboration with Oxford Community School’s FIRST LEGO League and Detroit’s Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary’s A World in Motion Program, the LEGO version of Chevy’s 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss was unveiled at the on-going North America International Motor Show 2019. And not surprisingly, this Full-size LEGO 2019 Chevrolet Silverado has something to do with the upcoming The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part.
The Full-size LEGO 2019 Chevrolet Silverado (1,500 kilograms) was created by 18 LEGO master builders, burning through over 2,000 hours. It packs an astonishing 334,544 pieces of LEGO elements, measuring 72 inches (6 feet/1.83 meters) high, 240 inches (20 feet/6.10 meters) long and 96 inches (8 feet/2.44 meters) wide, and tips the scales at a hefty 3,307 lbs. Rounding up this impressive build are unique working lights, as well as graphic details.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- Artist Imagines The Secret Life Of Wild Animals When No One‘s Watching
- Photographer Visits Famous Movie Scene Locations In Real Life
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- Russian Artist Turns Famous Venus By Botticelli Into A Japanese Doll