Chevrolet Has Another Life-Size LEGO Build, This Time Its A Silverado
Commissioned by Chevrolet in collaboration with Oxford Community School’s FIRST LEGO League and Detroit’s Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary’s A World in Motion Program, the LEGO version of Chevy’s 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss was unveiled at the on-going North America International Motor Show 2019. And not surprisingly, this Full-size LEGO 2019 Chevrolet Silverado has something to do with the upcoming The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part.
The Full-size LEGO 2019 Chevrolet Silverado (1,500 kilograms) was created by 18 LEGO master builders, burning through over 2,000 hours. It packs an astonishing 334,544 pieces of LEGO elements, measuring 72 inches (6 feet/1.83 meters) high, 240 inches (20 feet/6.10 meters) long and 96 inches (8 feet/2.44 meters) wide, and tips the scales at a hefty 3,307 lbs. Rounding up this impressive build are unique working lights, as well as graphic details.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- The Illuminati Surrealist Ball: Extraordinarily Odd Photographs From A Rothschild Party In 1972
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards