Chevrolet Has Another Life-Size LEGO Build, This Time Its A Silverado
Commissioned by Chevrolet in collaboration with Oxford Community School’s FIRST LEGO League and Detroit’s Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary’s A World in Motion Program, the LEGO version of Chevy’s 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss was unveiled at the on-going North America International Motor Show 2019. And not surprisingly, this Full-size LEGO 2019 Chevrolet Silverado has something to do with the upcoming The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part.
The Full-size LEGO 2019 Chevrolet Silverado (1,500 kilograms) was created by 18 LEGO master builders, burning through over 2,000 hours. It packs an astonishing 334,544 pieces of LEGO elements, measuring 72 inches (6 feet/1.83 meters) high, 240 inches (20 feet/6.10 meters) long and 96 inches (8 feet/2.44 meters) wide, and tips the scales at a hefty 3,307 lbs. Rounding up this impressive build are unique working lights, as well as graphic details.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 30 Artists’ Tributes To The Iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Our Deepest Darkest Fears Turned Into Terrifying Cartoons
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Striking Urban And Street Photography By Alfonso León