Chevrolet Has Another Life-Size LEGO Build, This Time Its A Silverado
Commissioned by Chevrolet in collaboration with Oxford Community School’s FIRST LEGO League and Detroit’s Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary’s A World in Motion Program, the LEGO version of Chevy’s 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss was unveiled at the on-going North America International Motor Show 2019. And not surprisingly, this Full-size LEGO 2019 Chevrolet Silverado has something to do with the upcoming The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part.
The Full-size LEGO 2019 Chevrolet Silverado (1,500 kilograms) was created by 18 LEGO master builders, burning through over 2,000 hours. It packs an astonishing 334,544 pieces of LEGO elements, measuring 72 inches (6 feet/1.83 meters) high, 240 inches (20 feet/6.10 meters) long and 96 inches (8 feet/2.44 meters) wide, and tips the scales at a hefty 3,307 lbs. Rounding up this impressive build are unique working lights, as well as graphic details.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- This Dude Keeps Protesting Annoying Everyday Things With Funny Signs
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- Man Creates “Passive-Aggressive Art Gallery” For His Roommate’s Mes
- “Lockdown Heroes”: Essential Workers Turned Into Comics Heroes