Chevrolet Has Another Life-Size LEGO Build, This Time Its A Silverado
Commissioned by Chevrolet in collaboration with Oxford Community School’s FIRST LEGO League and Detroit’s Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary’s A World in Motion Program, the LEGO version of Chevy’s 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss was unveiled at the on-going North America International Motor Show 2019. And not surprisingly, this Full-size LEGO 2019 Chevrolet Silverado has something to do with the upcoming The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part.
The Full-size LEGO 2019 Chevrolet Silverado (1,500 kilograms) was created by 18 LEGO master builders, burning through over 2,000 hours. It packs an astonishing 334,544 pieces of LEGO elements, measuring 72 inches (6 feet/1.83 meters) high, 240 inches (20 feet/6.10 meters) long and 96 inches (8 feet/2.44 meters) wide, and tips the scales at a hefty 3,307 lbs. Rounding up this impressive build are unique working lights, as well as graphic details.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Artist Imagines How Pop Culture Characters Would Look If They Were Saints
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines