The Wave Shelf By Studio Lorier Can Change Its Shape
Studio Lorier have designed a new wood bookshelf named ‘Wave’, whose shape is completely customizable. The design of the bookshelf allows for each separate layer of the shelf to be moved independently.
By moving each layer, the overall design of the bookshelf can be changed whenever the need arises. To change the shape of the shelf, it’s a simple as sliding it into the desired position and then to lock it in place, there a single screw that secures it for the whole bookcase.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- Photographer Brent Stirton Captured Magnificent Images Of Mursi Warriors Of The Omo Valley In Ethiopia
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- Fascinating Vintage Photographs of Dutch Men In Traditional Volendam Worker Pants