The Wave Shelf By Studio Lorier Can Change Its Shape
Studio Lorier have designed a new wood bookshelf named ‘Wave’, whose shape is completely customizable. The design of the bookshelf allows for each separate layer of the shelf to be moved independently.
By moving each layer, the overall design of the bookshelf can be changed whenever the need arises. To change the shape of the shelf, it’s a simple as sliding it into the desired position and then to lock it in place, there a single screw that secures it for the whole bookcase.
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Spectacular Detailed Pixel Art Illustrations By Octavi Navarro
- 2018 Has Been Scary: We’ve Got The Posters To Prove It
- Meet The Arist Filling Potholes With Mosaics Of NYC Vermin