The Wave Shelf By Studio Lorier Can Change Its Shape
Studio Lorier have designed a new wood bookshelf named ‘Wave’, whose shape is completely customizable. The design of the bookshelf allows for each separate layer of the shelf to be moved independently.
By moving each layer, the overall design of the bookshelf can be changed whenever the need arises. To change the shape of the shelf, it’s a simple as sliding it into the desired position and then to lock it in place, there a single screw that secures it for the whole bookcase.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Evocative Sculptures And Wearable Pieces Were Created With Ordinary Fabric
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- British Artist Justin Bateman Creates Intricate Art Using Pebbles