The Wave Shelf By Studio Lorier Can Change Its Shape
Studio Lorier have designed a new wood bookshelf named ‘Wave’, whose shape is completely customizable. The design of the bookshelf allows for each separate layer of the shelf to be moved independently.
By moving each layer, the overall design of the bookshelf can be changed whenever the need arises. To change the shape of the shelf, it’s a simple as sliding it into the desired position and then to lock it in place, there a single screw that secures it for the whole bookcase.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Russian Stylist Gives 35 People Extreme Makeovers And You’ll Hardly Believe They’re The Same People
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Dad Continues To Recreate Son’s Adorable Drawings Into Hilarious Real-Life Counterparts