The Wave Shelf By Studio Lorier Can Change Its Shape
Studio Lorier have designed a new wood bookshelf named ‘Wave’, whose shape is completely customizable. The design of the bookshelf allows for each separate layer of the shelf to be moved independently.
By moving each layer, the overall design of the bookshelf can be changed whenever the need arises. To change the shape of the shelf, it’s a simple as sliding it into the desired position and then to lock it in place, there a single screw that secures it for the whole bookcase.
- Man Spends $4,000 On Giant Statue To Give Town The Middle Finger – It’s Art, Officials Say
- Beautiful Feminine Photo Portraits By The Russian Fashion Photographer Svetlana Belyaeva
- Gorgeous Beauty And Lifestyle Female Portraits By Nathan Lobato
- Surreal Photos Of Abandoned Houses In The Arctic By Norwegian Photographer Britt Marie Bye
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- People Getting Stabbed In Medieval Art Who Just Don’t Give A Damn
- This Make-up Artist Transforms Herself Into Dark Characters
- Hilarious Prank Gift Packages To Surprise Your Friends This Christmas
- Meet Deb: She Creates The Ugliest Christmas Sweaters Ever
- 1955 Ford “Beatnik” Bubbletop: This Bubble-Roofed Custom Ford Is Strange And Wonderful!