Nose Warmers Exist For Anyone With A Face That Is Always Cold
A UK based company called, aptly, The Nose Warmer Company is producing nosewarmers in a variety of styles and colors, and it might just become the essential accessory for this winter. “I got the idea in 2009 when I had a genuine cold nose,” founder of the company Sally Steel-Jones.
“It looks a bit silly,” you say? So do Christmas jumpers and bobble hats, but plenty of people wear those. With enough cold-nosed people out there to create a demand for the warmers, one day it might be you looking silly walking around with your red, bare nose!
More: The Nose Warmer Company
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- “Jesus Is Everywhere” Project Photoshops Jesus In Everyday Situations
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- Photographer’s Stunning Shots of Gorgeous Mountain Temple Look Straight out Of an Anime