Nose Warmers Exist For Anyone With A Face That Is Always Cold
A UK based company called, aptly, The Nose Warmer Company is producing nosewarmers in a variety of styles and colors, and it might just become the essential accessory for this winter. “I got the idea in 2009 when I had a genuine cold nose,” founder of the company Sally Steel-Jones.
“It looks a bit silly,” you say? So do Christmas jumpers and bobble hats, but plenty of people wear those. With enough cold-nosed people out there to create a demand for the warmers, one day it might be you looking silly walking around with your red, bare nose!
More: The Nose Warmer Company
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Photographer Ask Strangers To Reveal Their Deepest Regrets In Life
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- 30 Artists’ Tributes To The Iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral
- An Instagram Account Dedicated To Learning Basic French Through Beautiful Typography
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- Our Deepest Darkest Fears Turned Into Terrifying Cartoons