Nose Warmers Exist For Anyone With A Face That Is Always Cold
A UK based company called, aptly, The Nose Warmer Company is producing nosewarmers in a variety of styles and colors, and it might just become the essential accessory for this winter. “I got the idea in 2009 when I had a genuine cold nose,” founder of the company Sally Steel-Jones.
“It looks a bit silly,” you say? So do Christmas jumpers and bobble hats, but plenty of people wear those. With enough cold-nosed people out there to create a demand for the warmers, one day it might be you looking silly walking around with your red, bare nose!
More: The Nose Warmer Company
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Photographer Gilmar Silva Exposes The Not So Glamorous Side Of Photography In Revealing Photos
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “The Morning Never Came”: Amazing Fantasy Illustrations By Adrian Smith
- Artist Signe Pierce Explores The Chaotic Beauty Of Reality And Its Natural Tefractions
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s