Nose Warmers Exist For Anyone With A Face That Is Always Cold
A UK based company called, aptly, The Nose Warmer Company is producing nosewarmers in a variety of styles and colors, and it might just become the essential accessory for this winter. “I got the idea in 2009 when I had a genuine cold nose,” founder of the company Sally Steel-Jones.
“It looks a bit silly,” you say? So do Christmas jumpers and bobble hats, but plenty of people wear those. With enough cold-nosed people out there to create a demand for the warmers, one day it might be you looking silly walking around with your red, bare nose!
More: The Nose Warmer Company
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Hilarious Prank Gift Packages To Surprise Your Friends This Christmas
- Photos Of Time Before The Invention Of That Grossly Antisocial Device: The Smartphone
- Man Spends $4,000 On Giant Statue To Give Town The Middle Finger – It’s Art, Officials Say
- People Getting Stabbed In Medieval Art Who Just Don’t Give A Damn
- Surreal Photos Of Abandoned Houses In The Arctic By Norwegian Photographer Britt Marie Bye
- This Make-up Artist Transforms Herself Into Dark Characters
- Beautiful Feminine Photo Portraits By The Russian Fashion Photographer Svetlana Belyaeva
- Aerosutra: How People Survive On Long-Haul Flights While Trying To Sleep
- Gorgeous Beauty And Lifestyle Female Portraits By Nathan Lobato