The Cyberflora Kinetic Art of Julia Nizamutdinova
Julia Nizamutdinova (Julia Cyberflora) — multidisciplinary artist, designer, inventor.
Her work is a continuous experiment with materials, technologies, and form. The study of the boundaries of art and design, real and virtual, living and nonliving, the structure of organisms and futuristic architectural objects. This process is like evolution. creatures and structures resulting from this evolution are called Cyberflora.
Synthesized using the latest technologies and capabilities available to the contemporary artist, meditative abstract art objects are both the final object and the process in which the Contemplator is involved. Cyber flora is a mechanical organism that is an ideal futuristic inhabitant of modern space.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Does The Ideal Man Look Like? The Answer May Depend On Where You Live
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- “Sometimes”: Artist Illustrates a Series on Mental Health
- Beautiful Vintage Black And White Fashion Photography By Georges Dambier In The 1950s
- This House Don’t Look Like Anything Special, But When You Go Inside…
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors