The Cyberflora Kinetic Art of Julia Nizamutdinova
Julia Nizamutdinova (Julia Cyberflora) — multidisciplinary artist, designer, inventor.
Her work is a continuous experiment with materials, technologies, and form. The study of the boundaries of art and design, real and virtual, living and nonliving, the structure of organisms and futuristic architectural objects. This process is like evolution. creatures and structures resulting from this evolution are called Cyberflora.
Synthesized using the latest technologies and capabilities available to the contemporary artist, meditative abstract art objects are both the final object and the process in which the Contemplator is involved. Cyber flora is a mechanical organism that is an ideal futuristic inhabitant of modern space.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face