A Black Cat Interrupted A Football Match And Unsurprisingly Refused To Leave
Over the weekend, the Premier League match between Everton and Wolverhampton Wanderers had a short delay as a black cat had wandered onto the pitch – and refused to leave.
The game, which took place at Goodison Park in Liverpool, saw the four-legged spectator wandering around the goal and sidelines. The crowd looked on in delight as none of the players or officials even tried to chase away the feline. Perhaps they all forgot their laser pointers and balls of yarn?
Thankfully, the cat eventually got bored and scampered to the sideline. Everton, however, eventually lost the match, going down 3-1, to the visiting team.
Sorry lads, better luck next time.
There's a paws in the game to deal with a pitch invader. Here's the purrpatrator.
— Wolves (@Wolves) February 2, 2019
A black cat nipping up to Goodison Park for Everton vs Wolves pic.twitter.com/WGLufee1k1
— Footballers with animals (@ftbllrswanimals) February 2, 2019
This cat is currently causing the Wolves defence more problems than Everton's attackers… pic.twitter.com/wxQnL6NJMD
— The Sun Football ⚽ (@TheSunFootball) February 2, 2019
THERE'S A CAT ON THE PITCH AND HE DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE pic.twitter.com/K0YNNMU522
— NBC Sports Soccer (@NBCSportsSoccer) February 2, 2019
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist