A Black Cat Interrupted A Football Match And Unsurprisingly Refused To Leave
Over the weekend, the Premier League match between Everton and Wolverhampton Wanderers had a short delay as a black cat had wandered onto the pitch – and refused to leave.
The game, which took place at Goodison Park in Liverpool, saw the four-legged spectator wandering around the goal and sidelines. The crowd looked on in delight as none of the players or officials even tried to chase away the feline. Perhaps they all forgot their laser pointers and balls of yarn?
Thankfully, the cat eventually got bored and scampered to the sideline. Everton, however, eventually lost the match, going down 3-1, to the visiting team.
Sorry lads, better luck next time.
There's a paws in the game to deal with a pitch invader. Here's the purrpatrator.
— Wolves (@Wolves) February 2, 2019
A black cat nipping up to Goodison Park for Everton vs Wolves pic.twitter.com/WGLufee1k1
— Footballers with animals (@ftbllrswanimals) February 2, 2019
This cat is currently causing the Wolves defence more problems than Everton's attackers… pic.twitter.com/wxQnL6NJMD
— The Sun Football ⚽ (@TheSunFootball) February 2, 2019
THERE'S A CAT ON THE PITCH AND HE DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE pic.twitter.com/K0YNNMU522
— NBC Sports Soccer (@NBCSportsSoccer) February 2, 2019
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- This Dude Keeps Protesting Annoying Everyday Things With Funny Signs
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Man Creates “Passive-Aggressive Art Gallery” For His Roommate’s Mes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers