Lexus UX Crossover Gets Tyre Inspired By Nike Air Force 1 Shoes
2019 Lexus UX compact city crossover brings with it a new and unique offer, specially designed tyres. The collaborative effort sees Lexus partner with designer John Elliott to create custom tyres inspired by his John Elliott x Nike AF1 shoe. It’s being termed “Sole of the UX”.
The tyre inspiration comes from Elliott’s sneaker’s classic silhouette that ties together a clean, purposeful, and modern design. A blend of characters that UX crossover itself embodies. The tyres are itself inspired by and designed for the city, much like UX.
John Elliott x Nike AF1 shoe inspired ‘Sole of the UX’ tyres have been revealed at Elliott’s New York Fashion Week after-party over the weekend. The final product is an all-white UX with custom tyre details inspired by Elliott’s design. Custom design bits include white on white layers, double-stitched leather and a stepped metal air valve that borrows from the stacked metal lace tip in the sneaker.
“The first-ever Lexus UX was engineered and designed for the city,’ said Lisa Materazzo, Lexus VP of marketing. We wanted to push that concept even further by creating the ultimate homage to urban style: tires inspired by classic, street-style sneakers.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- A Photographer Took Pictures of Beautiful Women from 37 Countries
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics