Japanese Artist Crafts Awesome Cyberpunk Demon Masks
Japanese Twitter user Shuka is a stop motion animator and “mecha designer” who specializes in crafting cyberpunk-themed items and accessories. The talented artist has recently gained some attention on Twitter for designing an awesome cyberpunk-themed Japanese demon mask!
The cyberpunk creation is a twist on traditional Japanese demon (oni) masks featured in Noh theater. Shuka says the mask provides a good field of vision, and plans to install mesh to make the wearer’s eyes not visible from the outside.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Graphic Art Between Renaissance And Modernity
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- Beautiful Photos of Sakura Blooming in Japan by Hidenobu Suzuki
- “The Shards of Triptych. Observable Universes”: The Collection of Creative Visualization by Sergey Maslov
- “Let There Be Light”: The Dreamy and Surreal Universe of Joseba Elorza
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate