Japanese Artist Crafts Awesome Cyberpunk Demon Masks
Japanese Twitter user Shuka is a stop motion animator and “mecha designer” who specializes in crafting cyberpunk-themed items and accessories. The talented artist has recently gained some attention on Twitter for designing an awesome cyberpunk-themed Japanese demon mask!
The cyberpunk creation is a twist on traditional Japanese demon (oni) masks featured in Noh theater. Shuka says the mask provides a good field of vision, and plans to install mesh to make the wearer’s eyes not visible from the outside.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- This Man Photoshops Himself Into Series Of Hilarious Scenarios With Celebrities
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- Photographer Albert Dros Captures Beautiful Rural Landscapes of the Netherlands
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden