Japanese Artist Crafts Awesome Cyberpunk Demon Masks
Japanese Twitter user Shuka is a stop motion animator and “mecha designer” who specializes in crafting cyberpunk-themed items and accessories. The talented artist has recently gained some attention on Twitter for designing an awesome cyberpunk-themed Japanese demon mask!
The cyberpunk creation is a twist on traditional Japanese demon (oni) masks featured in Noh theater. Shuka says the mask provides a good field of vision, and plans to install mesh to make the wearer’s eyes not visible from the outside.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s