Limo-Jet: The World’s First Private Jet Converted Into A Luxury Limousine
Some fancy folks like to be chauffered in a limousine. Others with even more cash opt to travel in high style in a private jet. A company called Jetsetter, Inc. looked at both options and thought, why not combine the two? That’s how the company came up with the Limo-Jet.
The plane upon which this limousine is based is a Lear Jet. Though it soars no more, it roars because it’s loaded to the gills with audio gear. Guests will find a 4,500-watt stereo system that can likely replicate the noise once created by the jet engines. Or, they can just immerse themselves in an audio-visual experience by watching a show on one of the five onboard televisions. The cabin is loaded with lights, and it has enough seating for a frat house party. Everyone enters and exits through a single side door.
Motor1 spoke with Frank DeAngelo, one of the masterminds behind the bonkers Limo-Jet. Aside from a few years in limbo, this project indeed spanned 12 years and was born in 2006.
“I was dumb enough at the time to say yeah, let’s do it,” said DeAngelo to them during a phone interview, jokingly recalling how the Limo-Jet was born.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971