Range Rover Driver Slates Dealership By Graffitiing His Own Car With Angry Messages
The car was left parked on the side of Berkeley Street, London with the words “DON’T TRUST RANGE ROVER” and “RANGE ROVER CHEATS & LIES” spray painted in bright red lettering across the shiny black paintwork.
Leaving a bold paper sign in the car’s window, the driver also warned:
“BE CAREFUL DON’T BUY FROM RANGE ROVER, I GOT RIPPED OFF, THEY SOLD ME THIS JUNK.”
A second sign read:
“CAR NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. RANGE ROVER DON’T CARE.”
The owner’s outburst was allegedly triggered by a warning light on the dashboard telling him not to drive the car. Indian diplomat Dev Bath claims to have had “nothing but problems” since purchasing the vehicle.
“The dashboard of this car is like a Christmas tree with all the lights and I want other people to know what a terrible car it is before they buy it,” Bath told Metro. “I’ve only had it for 10 months and we’ve had nothing but problems. We had had it for six weeks when the yellow light first came on saying I had to drive the car for thirty minutes at 50mph. No-one told me this when I bought the car. Where can you do that in London? Range Rover haven’t done anything to help me…”
Dev Bath is now threatening to set it alight in protest if the manufacturer does not fix it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Graphic Artist Turns One-Star Reviews Of National Parks Into Great Posters
- The Most Diabolically Evil-Looking Buildings In The World
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies Of Vintage Album Covers
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- Japanese Priest Adorably Still Uses “Cat Mug” Made by Daughter Even Though It’s an Eye-Stabbing Demon
- This Dog Muzzle Is Perfect To Scare The Hell Out Of Neighbors On Halloween
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s