Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
Take a look at what modern art has brought upon us. And you thought Dr. Frankenstein had a knack for creating monsters. This Arizona-based artist is a master of creating pure terror.
Meet Josh Leichliter. It all started when he was a young boy and his dad used to let him watch horror movies at a very young age, needles to say this had a lasting effect on Josh and by his own words:
”My childhood was ruined. For a couple of years I was unable to sleep at all, I had to have a light on at night. Not just a night light. ALL the lights. When that wasn’t sufficient to keep the demons away, I would run to my parents’ room and demand to sleep with them. They usually relented, after a bucket or two of tears. I think this is what ultimately led to my love for anything horror. I think I chose to embrace it as a coping mechanism more than anything else.” .
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards