Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
Take a look at what modern art has brought upon us. And you thought Dr. Frankenstein had a knack for creating monsters. This Arizona-based artist is a master of creating pure terror.
Meet Josh Leichliter. It all started when he was a young boy and his dad used to let him watch horror movies at a very young age, needles to say this had a lasting effect on Josh and by his own words:
”My childhood was ruined. For a couple of years I was unable to sleep at all, I had to have a light on at night. Not just a night light. ALL the lights. When that wasn’t sufficient to keep the demons away, I would run to my parents’ room and demand to sleep with them. They usually relented, after a bucket or two of tears. I think this is what ultimately led to my love for anything horror. I think I chose to embrace it as a coping mechanism more than anything else.” .
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Evocative Sculptures And Wearable Pieces Were Created With Ordinary Fabric
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Artist Creates Fantastic Surreal Edits Using Animals, Plants, People, And Objects