A Chair With An Integrated Running Wheel Was Invented For Cat Lovers
Those of us who work at home and own a cat probably know how nice it is to have a cat laying by your side. The problem is that cats are very independent, and sometimes just don’t hang around where we hang around. If only there was something that could bring you and your cat together a little bit more frequently…
One might think that this is too niche of a problem, but in fact, it’s just a problem about finding the right niche for a cat. Two bright-minded designers Stephan Verkaik and Beth Horneman believe that they’ve designed a perfect solution for bringing you and your cat together. It’s the Loveseat: a chair with a built-in exercise wheel for a cat.
The wheel will let your cat get the amount of exercise it needs without letting it run away from your comfy spot. Your presence will motivate the cat, and the cat’s presence will motivate you back. A win-win for both parties.
“Everything we buy for our cats ends up in a corner or in the spare bedroom. However, the reason we have a pet is because we like to spend time together. Our goal is to ensure that we and our cats can share the best places in the house,” said founder Stephan Verkaik. The project is out on Kickstarter, so check it out if you’re interested to learn more!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics