This DIY Kit Gives Creepy Glowing Red Eyes To Any Statue
Statues provide inspiration, remembrance, and a link to period of history. The only problem with statues is that they can’t be enjoyed outside of daylight hours.
However, adding red LED’s in the eyes of statues makes them look diabolical, and brings the focus back to statues after the sun goes down.
Using playdough and LED’s you can make any statue a creepy one. This project mashes up the How to Make playdough and LED throwie Instructables.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Gorgeous Moody & Stylish Female Portrait Photography By Danny Batista
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards