This DIY Kit Gives Creepy Glowing Red Eyes To Any Statue
Statues provide inspiration, remembrance, and a link to period of history. The only problem with statues is that they can’t be enjoyed outside of daylight hours.
However, adding red LED’s in the eyes of statues makes them look diabolical, and brings the focus back to statues after the sun goes down.
Using playdough and LED’s you can make any statue a creepy one. This project mashes up the How to Make playdough and LED throwie Instructables.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- This Ukrainian Photographer Captures A Fairytale Photo Masterpieces
- Baby Car Seats From the Mid-20th Century Moms Wouldn’t Buy Today
- 40 Newspaper Headlines That Push The Limits Of Human Stupidity
- The Taser Photoshoot: Portraits Of People’s Faces When Hit With A Stun Gun