This DIY Kit Gives Creepy Glowing Red Eyes To Any Statue
Statues provide inspiration, remembrance, and a link to period of history. The only problem with statues is that they can’t be enjoyed outside of daylight hours.
However, adding red LED’s in the eyes of statues makes them look diabolical, and brings the focus back to statues after the sun goes down.
Using playdough and LED’s you can make any statue a creepy one. This project mashes up the How to Make playdough and LED throwie Instructables.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Pictures Of Cardboard Cat Art Will Make Anyone Laugh
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets