This DIY Kit Gives Creepy Glowing Red Eyes To Any Statue
Statues provide inspiration, remembrance, and a link to period of history. The only problem with statues is that they can’t be enjoyed outside of daylight hours.
However, adding red LED’s in the eyes of statues makes them look diabolical, and brings the focus back to statues after the sun goes down.
Using playdough and LED’s you can make any statue a creepy one. This project mashes up the How to Make playdough and LED throwie Instructables.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves
- Vietnamese Artist Creates Surreal Illustrations Of Animals and Cute Things in the Forest
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom