Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
From filmmakers and actors to designers and artists, Star Wars has left a visible footprint on many creatives and Indianapolis-based artist Gabriel Dishaw is no exception. Dishaw, who specializes in upcycling various mechanical objects, such as typewriters and old computers, has created a series of sculptures paying tribute to characters like Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Kylo Ren the Stormtroopers and more.
Made from vintage Louis Vuitton bags, wire and various upcycled computer parts, Gabriel’s creations are the exact replicas of Star Wars helmets. You can actually purchase them for a modest price of $2,500.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Magnificent NSFW Beauty Photography By Stepan Kvardakov
- #HerWhite: Gorgeous Black And White Beauty Photography By Dmitry Bocharov
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By Kevin Mathison
- Retro Photos In WTF Style
- Fascinating Black And White Photos That Capture Everyday Life Of The United States From Between The 1950s And 1960s
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Jenn Brown Captures Amazing Photos Of Abandoned Places Across The USA
- Funny Illustrations That Show The Two Kinds Of People In The World
- These Ads From Haiti Hope To Use Trump’s Words Against Him
- No Pants Subway Ride 2018
- Spectacular Winners Of The Hasselblad Masters Award 2018
- Belarusian Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Women’s Bodies In Gorgeous Erotic Photos
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- Big Shout Out To One Of The World’s Most Inspiring Grandmas!
- Everyday Is Hump Day For The Photographer Fedor Shmidt
- This Guy Bought A Giant Plastic Godzilla, And Now They Travel Everywhere Together
- Portrait Series Of Immigrants Restages And Signifies The Importance Of African Settlers In Europe Throughout History And Present Day
- The Tiny Tree House Sits Within A Forest In France
- Fashion Is The Focus For Australian Photographer-In-Demand Ali Mitton
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld
- “Shape Shifting Birds”: Photographer Captures Stunning Photos Of The Murmurations Of Starlings
- Doll Making: Behind the Scenes of Making Silicone Dolls