Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
From filmmakers and actors to designers and artists, Star Wars has left a visible footprint on many creatives and Indianapolis-based artist Gabriel Dishaw is no exception. Dishaw, who specializes in upcycling various mechanical objects, such as typewriters and old computers, has created a series of sculptures paying tribute to characters like Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Kylo Ren the Stormtroopers and more.
Made from vintage Louis Vuitton bags, wire and various upcycled computer parts, Gabriel’s creations are the exact replicas of Star Wars helmets. You can actually purchase them for a modest price of $2,500.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- This Is What The ‘Ideal’ Woman’s Figure Would’ve Looked Like In The 1930s
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos