Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
From filmmakers and actors to designers and artists, Star Wars has left a visible footprint on many creatives and Indianapolis-based artist Gabriel Dishaw is no exception. Dishaw, who specializes in upcycling various mechanical objects, such as typewriters and old computers, has created a series of sculptures paying tribute to characters like Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Kylo Ren the Stormtroopers and more.
Made from vintage Louis Vuitton bags, wire and various upcycled computer parts, Gabriel’s creations are the exact replicas of Star Wars helmets. You can actually purchase them for a modest price of $2,500.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- “The Morning Never Came”: Amazing Fantasy Illustrations By Adrian Smith
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- The Only Thing More Bonkers Than This Starcraft Cosplay Is How They Made It
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Someone Uploaded An Amazing Collection Of Hi-Res, Textless Movie Posters
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters