Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
From filmmakers and actors to designers and artists, Star Wars has left a visible footprint on many creatives and Indianapolis-based artist Gabriel Dishaw is no exception. Dishaw, who specializes in upcycling various mechanical objects, such as typewriters and old computers, has created a series of sculptures paying tribute to characters like Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Kylo Ren the Stormtroopers and more.
Made from vintage Louis Vuitton bags, wire and various upcycled computer parts, Gabriel’s creations are the exact replicas of Star Wars helmets. You can actually purchase them for a modest price of $2,500.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021