Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
From filmmakers and actors to designers and artists, Star Wars has left a visible footprint on many creatives and Indianapolis-based artist Gabriel Dishaw is no exception. Dishaw, who specializes in upcycling various mechanical objects, such as typewriters and old computers, has created a series of sculptures paying tribute to characters like Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Kylo Ren the Stormtroopers and more.
Made from vintage Louis Vuitton bags, wire and various upcycled computer parts, Gabriel’s creations are the exact replicas of Star Wars helmets. You can actually purchase them for a modest price of $2,500.
- Jaw-dropping Aerial Photography By Leah Kennedy
- “Toy Stories”: Gabriele Galimberti Captures Portraits Of Children And Their Toys Around The World
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- 11 Disney Warrior Princesses Turned Badass By Russian Artist Artemii Myasnikov
- Breathtaking Portraits Reveal The Haunting Beauty Of Russian Ballet Dancers By Irina Yakovleva
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Impressive Conceptual Architecture And Art Projects By Michael Jantzen
- Photographer Antti Viitala Stunningly Captured Drone Shots Of The Surfers On South African Beach
- Studio Schicketanz Have Designed A Modern Dog House With A Green Roof
- A Restaurant In Texas Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever