Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
From filmmakers and actors to designers and artists, Star Wars has left a visible footprint on many creatives and Indianapolis-based artist Gabriel Dishaw is no exception. Dishaw, who specializes in upcycling various mechanical objects, such as typewriters and old computers, has created a series of sculptures paying tribute to characters like Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Kylo Ren the Stormtroopers and more.
Made from vintage Louis Vuitton bags, wire and various upcycled computer parts, Gabriel’s creations are the exact replicas of Star Wars helmets. You can actually purchase them for a modest price of $2,500.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Schlörwagen: The Bizarre German Car from 1939 that Was Super-Aerodynamic but Very Impractical
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- ‘Dental Plumper’ Jaw Prosthetic Worn by Marlon Brando in The Godfather, 1972
- Indian Paper Artist Creates Mindblowing Papercuts
- Artist Criticizes Our Society By Showing Two Different Sides Of The Same Story
- Artist Places People From Classical Paintings Into Modern Reality And They Fit Just Right
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Of Robots and Humans: Superb Fan Art Illustrations of MinemikoMali
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images