Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
From filmmakers and actors to designers and artists, Star Wars has left a visible footprint on many creatives and Indianapolis-based artist Gabriel Dishaw is no exception. Dishaw, who specializes in upcycling various mechanical objects, such as typewriters and old computers, has created a series of sculptures paying tribute to characters like Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Kylo Ren the Stormtroopers and more.
Made from vintage Louis Vuitton bags, wire and various upcycled computer parts, Gabriel’s creations are the exact replicas of Star Wars helmets. You can actually purchase them for a modest price of $2,500.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Alex Prager’s Hyperreal America In Photographs
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Majestic Photos Of Mount Fuji At Dawn That Will Inspire Your Week
- Volcano Eruption In Guatemala Leaves Behind Ghost Town
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- Colorful and Dreamlike Self-Portraits By Yolanda García
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy