Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
From filmmakers and actors to designers and artists, Star Wars has left a visible footprint on many creatives and Indianapolis-based artist Gabriel Dishaw is no exception. Dishaw, who specializes in upcycling various mechanical objects, such as typewriters and old computers, has created a series of sculptures paying tribute to characters like Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Kylo Ren the Stormtroopers and more.
Made from vintage Louis Vuitton bags, wire and various upcycled computer parts, Gabriel’s creations are the exact replicas of Star Wars helmets. You can actually purchase them for a modest price of $2,500.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Vienna Cemetery Now Offers Lego, And You Can Recreate Funerals
- Amazing Knit Graffiti By Magda Sayeg
- “Sic Transit Gloria Mundi”: Thus Passes The Glory Of The World