Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
From filmmakers and actors to designers and artists, Star Wars has left a visible footprint on many creatives and Indianapolis-based artist Gabriel Dishaw is no exception. Dishaw, who specializes in upcycling various mechanical objects, such as typewriters and old computers, has created a series of sculptures paying tribute to characters like Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Kylo Ren the Stormtroopers and more.
Made from vintage Louis Vuitton bags, wire and various upcycled computer parts, Gabriel’s creations are the exact replicas of Star Wars helmets. You can actually purchase them for a modest price of $2,500.
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- Tokyo Was Made For Giant Monsters, Giant Girls And Camera Tricks
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen
- Photos Proving Winter Is Here
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Anti-Coyote Vests For Dogs Are More Punk Rock Than You’d Expect
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Crazy (Cool) Cat Men: Ridiculous Studio Photos Of Men Posing With Their Beloved Cats