Artist Erkin Demir Creates Superb Surreal Double Exposure Portraits
According to Erkin Demir: “Hello there, I am a double exposure artist, Erkin Demir. My artwork was published by some of the biggest magazines across the Internet and it had a great impact on my career. After some years, I would like to present to you my new series, as well as some older works.
It started as an experiment to try a new technique as a photographer. But now, I realize that it’s another art form that has its unique features and still has space to improve. After all these years, telling multiple stories in one picture still amazes me.
I can describe the new series as a reflection of my experience in this technique and my desire to blend my photos to create a unique kind of artwork.
Check the links below to find the rest of my artwork. I hope you like it!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Striking Black And White Photographs Of New York City’s ‘Mean Streets’ In The 1970s And 1980s
- Empire Of Decadence: The Superb Bizarre Artworks Of Eugene Korolev
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- World’s Deadliest Pathway
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Failed Animals Panoramic Photos That Are Worse Than You’d Think
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan