Artist Erkin Demir Creates Superb Surreal Double Exposure Portraits
According to Erkin Demir: “Hello there, I am a double exposure artist, Erkin Demir. My artwork was published by some of the biggest magazines across the Internet and it had a great impact on my career. After some years, I would like to present to you my new series, as well as some older works.
It started as an experiment to try a new technique as a photographer. But now, I realize that it’s another art form that has its unique features and still has space to improve. After all these years, telling multiple stories in one picture still amazes me.
I can describe the new series as a reflection of my experience in this technique and my desire to blend my photos to create a unique kind of artwork.
Check the links below to find the rest of my artwork. I hope you like it!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Perfect Doormats For COVID-19 Social Isolation
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Virtual Traveller Used Google Street View To Explore Poland During Quarantine, Here’s What She Found
- Goats Take Over Empty Streets Of Seaside Town In Wales During The Coronavirus Outbrake
- Russian Artist Transforms Old, Shabby Walls Into Mesmerizing Art Objects
- The Beautiful, Surreal And Sometimes Sinister Artwork Of Jaco Putker
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s