Artist Erkin Demir Creates Superb Surreal Double Exposure Portraits
According to Erkin Demir: “Hello there, I am a double exposure artist, Erkin Demir. My artwork was published by some of the biggest magazines across the Internet and it had a great impact on my career. After some years, I would like to present to you my new series, as well as some older works.
It started as an experiment to try a new technique as a photographer. But now, I realize that it’s another art form that has its unique features and still has space to improve. After all these years, telling multiple stories in one picture still amazes me.
I can describe the new series as a reflection of my experience in this technique and my desire to blend my photos to create a unique kind of artwork.
Check the links below to find the rest of my artwork. I hope you like it!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- The Order of the Heavens: Dark Fantasy by João Paulo Bragato
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- The Apocalypse: The Colorful Medieval Illustrations About The End of The Days, 1330
- Tarantino Films and Acid Jazz: Illustrations by Alexey Bazunov
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric
- Black: Gerardo Zaffino’s Macabre Comics