Artist Erkin Demir Creates Superb Surreal Double Exposure Portraits
According to Erkin Demir: “Hello there, I am a double exposure artist, Erkin Demir. My artwork was published by some of the biggest magazines across the Internet and it had a great impact on my career. After some years, I would like to present to you my new series, as well as some older works.
It started as an experiment to try a new technique as a photographer. But now, I realize that it’s another art form that has its unique features and still has space to improve. After all these years, telling multiple stories in one picture still amazes me.
I can describe the new series as a reflection of my experience in this technique and my desire to blend my photos to create a unique kind of artwork.
Check the links below to find the rest of my artwork. I hope you like it!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov