Artist Erkin Demir Creates Superb Surreal Double Exposure Portraits
According to Erkin Demir: “Hello there, I am a double exposure artist, Erkin Demir. My artwork was published by some of the biggest magazines across the Internet and it had a great impact on my career. After some years, I would like to present to you my new series, as well as some older works.
It started as an experiment to try a new technique as a photographer. But now, I realize that it’s another art form that has its unique features and still has space to improve. After all these years, telling multiple stories in one picture still amazes me.
I can describe the new series as a reflection of my experience in this technique and my desire to blend my photos to create a unique kind of artwork.
Check the links below to find the rest of my artwork. I hope you like it!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Does The Ideal Man Look Like? The Answer May Depend On Where You Live
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Sometimes”: Artist Illustrates a Series on Mental Health
- This House Don’t Look Like Anything Special, But When You Go Inside…
- Beautiful Vintage Black And White Fashion Photography By Georges Dambier In The 1950s
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers