Clever Wraps That Turn Instant Pots Into R2-D2 Or BB-8
The aptly named Instant Wraps creates very cleverly designed, whimsical magnetic coverings for those who may find the stainless steel facade of their Instant Pot Pressure Cookers to be either unsightly or boring. Included among these fun designs are two of the cutest robots within the Star Wars universe, R2-D2 and BB-8.
“Star Wars fan? Be sure to check out our shop to find the R2-D2 wrap too! Do you hide your pot in the cupboard because it’s big and ugly?
Our premium Instant Wraps will change that forever! They are made of high quality plastic material that wraps around your pot and attaches in the back with magnets. Instant Wraps have a smooth satin finish that looks and feels divine. They’re also waterproof which makes them easy to clean. We take pride in creating precise templates for each model, so your wrap will fit your pot perfectly!
We are adding new designs all the time, so be sure to follow us on social media and favorite our shop so you can stay in the loop.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- What’s Up With The Creepy Apocalyptic Paintings In Denver International Airport?
- Photographer Weronika Gęsicka Takes Corny American Photography And Manipulates It Into Something Surreal And Uncomfortable