Clever Wraps That Turn Instant Pots Into R2-D2 Or BB-8
The aptly named Instant Wraps creates very cleverly designed, whimsical magnetic coverings for those who may find the stainless steel facade of their Instant Pot Pressure Cookers to be either unsightly or boring. Included among these fun designs are two of the cutest robots within the Star Wars universe, R2-D2 and BB-8.
“Star Wars fan? Be sure to check out our shop to find the R2-D2 wrap too! Do you hide your pot in the cupboard because it’s big and ugly?
Our premium Instant Wraps will change that forever! They are made of high quality plastic material that wraps around your pot and attaches in the back with magnets. Instant Wraps have a smooth satin finish that looks and feels divine. They’re also waterproof which makes them easy to clean. We take pride in creating precise templates for each model, so your wrap will fit your pot perfectly!
We are adding new designs all the time, so be sure to follow us on social media and favorite our shop so you can stay in the loop.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- Monsters and Some Magic: Fantasy Illustrations by Andrew Mar
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s