Clever Wraps That Turn Instant Pots Into R2-D2 Or BB-8
The aptly named Instant Wraps creates very cleverly designed, whimsical magnetic coverings for those who may find the stainless steel facade of their Instant Pot Pressure Cookers to be either unsightly or boring. Included among these fun designs are two of the cutest robots within the Star Wars universe, R2-D2 and BB-8.
“Star Wars fan? Be sure to check out our shop to find the R2-D2 wrap too! Do you hide your pot in the cupboard because it’s big and ugly?
Our premium Instant Wraps will change that forever! They are made of high quality plastic material that wraps around your pot and attaches in the back with magnets. Instant Wraps have a smooth satin finish that looks and feels divine. They’re also waterproof which makes them easy to clean. We take pride in creating precise templates for each model, so your wrap will fit your pot perfectly!
We are adding new designs all the time, so be sure to follow us on social media and favorite our shop so you can stay in the loop.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style