Human-Like Wild Animals
Christoph Meyer a German graphic designer created these great photo manipulations of wild animals in human urban settings.
“The whole project took me two or three days to finish and I have to say that creating those images made a lot of fun although it wasn’t easy at some stages.” he says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Minimalistic Illustrations That Tackle Mental Health By “Worry Lines”
- Beautiful Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Spectacular World’s Fair Exposition Universelle in Rare Pictures, 1899