Taiwanese Couple Hilariously Parodies #FollowMeTo Couple
Remember Murad Osmann and Natalia Zakharova (and here), the couple who sparked the now well-known #followmeto meme by photographing themselves while travelling the world back in 2013? Well, Taiwanese couple Forrest Lu and Agnes Chien certainly do.
During a recent holiday to Hawaii, the couple recreated their famous “followmeto” pose in various scenic hot-spots around the fiftieth state of America. Instead of recreating the hand-holding pose of their romantic predecessors however, Agnes can be see dragging Forrest around by his nostrils, hair and ears. The series certainly makes for an amusing alternative to the boring old selfie snap, and their pictures have already been shared thousands of times on Facebook.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V