Taiwanese Couple Hilariously Parodies #FollowMeTo Couple
Remember Murad Osmann and Natalia Zakharova (and here), the couple who sparked the now well-known #followmeto meme by photographing themselves while travelling the world back in 2013? Well, Taiwanese couple Forrest Lu and Agnes Chien certainly do.
During a recent holiday to Hawaii, the couple recreated their famous “followmeto” pose in various scenic hot-spots around the fiftieth state of America. Instead of recreating the hand-holding pose of their romantic predecessors however, Agnes can be see dragging Forrest around by his nostrils, hair and ears. The series certainly makes for an amusing alternative to the boring old selfie snap, and their pictures have already been shared thousands of times on Facebook.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves
- Vietnamese Artist Creates Surreal Illustrations Of Animals and Cute Things in the Forest
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom