Clever Minibikes Built Out of Welded Fenders From Vintage Volkswagen Beetles
Brent Walter, a self-described “maker and builder of a variety of things”, has created a really clever “Volkspod” minibikes that are built out of fenders from vintage Volkswagen Beetles. Walter came up with this idea in March 2019 while working his home workshop in Huntington, Indiana.
The project appears have been borne out a complete Vintage VW Beetle remodel Walter had previously completed, as he removed all four fenders from the car. He then decided to cut the fenders and weld the pieces together to create a unified swirl that could easily sit over a minibike frame and motor. The finished result was good, but Walter found a way to make it better in Version Two, which had more power and clearance.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- Hotpants, Cigarettes, Harp Lager And Guinness – A Belfast Student Party In 1970
- No, This Is Not Skyrim, This Is Czech Prachov Rocks In Bohemian Paradise