Clever Minibikes Built Out of Welded Fenders From Vintage Volkswagen Beetles
Brent Walter, a self-described “maker and builder of a variety of things”, has created a really clever “Volkspod” minibikes that are built out of fenders from vintage Volkswagen Beetles. Walter came up with this idea in March 2019 while working his home workshop in Huntington, Indiana.
The project appears have been borne out a complete Vintage VW Beetle remodel Walter had previously completed, as he removed all four fenders from the car. He then decided to cut the fenders and weld the pieces together to create a unified swirl that could easily sit over a minibike frame and motor. The finished result was good, but Walter found a way to make it better in Version Two, which had more power and clearance.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper