Innovative Bike Doubles As Washing Machine To Clean Your Clothes As You Exercise
For anyone that loathes laundry but loves biking, the design students at Dalian Nationalities University in China have a compromise to make the chore more enjoyable. Their creation, aptly-called the Bike Washing Machine (or BiWa for short), combines the two activities into one stationary device. A washing machine drum is ingeniously integrated into the wheel of a bike that cleans your clothes as you pedal.
According to the students who created BiWa, the way it works is simple: “When you ride this bike, the pedaling motion causes the drum of the washing machine to rotate,” they write on Tuvie.
At the same time, the extra electricity generated can be used to power the display screen or stored for future rides.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- “The Voice Of The Night”: The Terrifying And Dark Fantasy Art Of Michael MacRae