Futuristic Solar-Powered Tree “eTree” In Israel
The first solar-powered station designed to look like a tree provides users with a free Wi-Fi spot charging station, seating and cool drinking water.
The eTree will be hitting other cities in Israel and the plan is for it to be released globally. Here is a video to show the functionality of the “tree”.
eTree was successfully launched in October 2014 in the Sustainability Garden at Ramat Hanadiv, Israel. The prototype tree won broad media interest locally and abroad.
eTree is an environmental enterprise, an ecological sculpture that aims to promote awareness to sustainability within the community.
eTree is powered by solar panels that produce energy directly from the sun. It is an independent unit that produces green energy and provides a place of comfort and energy for a wide variety of services.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes