Futuristic Solar-Powered Tree “eTree” In Israel
The first solar-powered station designed to look like a tree provides users with a free Wi-Fi spot charging station, seating and cool drinking water.
The eTree will be hitting other cities in Israel and the plan is for it to be released globally. Here is a video to show the functionality of the “tree”.
eTree was successfully launched in October 2014 in the Sustainability Garden at Ramat Hanadiv, Israel. The prototype tree won broad media interest locally and abroad.
eTree is an environmental enterprise, an ecological sculpture that aims to promote awareness to sustainability within the community.
eTree is powered by solar panels that produce energy directly from the sun. It is an independent unit that produces green energy and provides a place of comfort and energy for a wide variety of services.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest