Futuristic Solar-Powered Tree “eTree” In Israel
The first solar-powered station designed to look like a tree provides users with a free Wi-Fi spot charging station, seating and cool drinking water.
The eTree will be hitting other cities in Israel and the plan is for it to be released globally. Here is a video to show the functionality of the “tree”.
eTree was successfully launched in October 2014 in the Sustainability Garden at Ramat Hanadiv, Israel. The prototype tree won broad media interest locally and abroad.
eTree is an environmental enterprise, an ecological sculpture that aims to promote awareness to sustainability within the community.
eTree is powered by solar panels that produce energy directly from the sun. It is an independent unit that produces green energy and provides a place of comfort and energy for a wide variety of services.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Graphic Artist Turns One-Star Reviews Of National Parks Into Great Posters
- An East Dallas Home’s Halloween Decorations Prompt Multiple Police Visits
- Artist Creates Funny Illustrations of The Backstage Of Disney’s Famous Scenes
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Disco Truck: A Cement Mixer Transformed Into A Giant Disco Ball
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister