34 Found Photos Capture People Posing With Their Volkswagens In The 1950s And ’60s
Volkswagen, shortened to VW, is a German automaker founded in 1937 by the German Labour Front a Nazi labour union, and headquartered in Wolfsburg. It is the flagship marque of the Volkswagen Group.
Volkswagen translates to “people’s car” in German. The company’s current international advertising slogan is just “Volkswagen”. These cool pics were found by Vintage Cars & People that captured people posing with their Volkswagens from the 1950s and 1960s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Melancholy Beauties by the Artist Wataboku
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees
- Minimalist Spiral and Colorful Sculptures by Lee Sangsoo