34 Found Photos Capture People Posing With Their Volkswagens In The 1950s And ’60s
Volkswagen, shortened to VW, is a German automaker founded in 1937 by the German Labour Front a Nazi labour union, and headquartered in Wolfsburg. It is the flagship marque of the Volkswagen Group.
Volkswagen translates to “people’s car” in German. The company’s current international advertising slogan is just “Volkswagen”. These cool pics were found by Vintage Cars & People that captured people posing with their Volkswagens from the 1950s and 1960s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario