34 Found Photos Capture People Posing With Their Volkswagens In The 1950s And ’60s
Volkswagen, shortened to VW, is a German automaker founded in 1937 by the German Labour Front a Nazi labour union, and headquartered in Wolfsburg. It is the flagship marque of the Volkswagen Group.
Volkswagen translates to “people’s car” in German. The company’s current international advertising slogan is just “Volkswagen”. These cool pics were found by Vintage Cars & People that captured people posing with their Volkswagens from the 1950s and 1960s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- This Artist Draws Comics To Blow Off Some Steam During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring