34 Found Photos Capture People Posing With Their Volkswagens In The 1950s And ’60s
Volkswagen, shortened to VW, is a German automaker founded in 1937 by the German Labour Front a Nazi labour union, and headquartered in Wolfsburg. It is the flagship marque of the Volkswagen Group.
Volkswagen translates to “people’s car” in German. The company’s current international advertising slogan is just “Volkswagen”. These cool pics were found by Vintage Cars & People that captured people posing with their Volkswagens from the 1950s and 1960s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers