34 Found Photos Capture People Posing With Their Volkswagens In The 1950s And ’60s
Volkswagen, shortened to VW, is a German automaker founded in 1937 by the German Labour Front a Nazi labour union, and headquartered in Wolfsburg. It is the flagship marque of the Volkswagen Group.
Volkswagen translates to “people’s car” in German. The company’s current international advertising slogan is just “Volkswagen”. These cool pics were found by Vintage Cars & People that captured people posing with their Volkswagens from the 1950s and 1960s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of Pets Wearing Gas Masks During The World War I
- Where’s Waldo Coronavirus Edition Is Here And It’s A Tad Easier To Spot Waldo Than Usual
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis