Dad Uses the Force to Make Healthy “Star Wars” Lunchboxes for His Kids
Beau Coffron (aka Lunchbox Dad) shows his fatherly love by preparing fun, artsy, and healthy bento box lunches for his kids. Since they’re all Star Wars fans and are excited to see the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie, Coffron’s been incorporating several iconic characters into his lunchbox designs.
“I make these lunches first and foremost for my kids,” the dad told HuffPost.
“I want them to know that their dad is thinking about them as they begin their week at school. All of the lunches I make are eaten by my kids and are also inspired by them.”
Some of Coffron’s most recent creations include edible versions of Chewbacca, R2-D2, Stormtroopers, and even BB-8.
Above all, Lunchbox Dad hopes to inspire other parents who aim to promote their kids’ love of Star Wars.
“The important thing is not to make perfect lunches,” said Coffron. “It’s about letting your kids know you are thinking about them and having fun with it. It doesn’t have to be a burden but it can be a great bonding experience between you and children.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021