Dad Uses the Force to Make Healthy “Star Wars” Lunchboxes for His Kids
Beau Coffron (aka Lunchbox Dad) shows his fatherly love by preparing fun, artsy, and healthy bento box lunches for his kids. Since they’re all Star Wars fans and are excited to see the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie, Coffron’s been incorporating several iconic characters into his lunchbox designs.
“I make these lunches first and foremost for my kids,” the dad told HuffPost.
“I want them to know that their dad is thinking about them as they begin their week at school. All of the lunches I make are eaten by my kids and are also inspired by them.”
Some of Coffron’s most recent creations include edible versions of Chewbacca, R2-D2, Stormtroopers, and even BB-8.
Above all, Lunchbox Dad hopes to inspire other parents who aim to promote their kids’ love of Star Wars.
“The important thing is not to make perfect lunches,” said Coffron. “It’s about letting your kids know you are thinking about them and having fun with it. It doesn’t have to be a burden but it can be a great bonding experience between you and children.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Evocative Sculptures And Wearable Pieces Were Created With Ordinary Fabric
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Artist Creates Fantastic Surreal Edits Using Animals, Plants, People, And Objects