Artist Cristina Bernazzani Creates Surreal Illustrations About Our Society
Cristina Bernazzani lives in a small Italian town between Lecco and Monza. Besides being a full-time social health worker, she is one of the Depositphotos top contributors with 30 years of experience in illustration.
The artist has a recurring theme in her works — the problems and vices faced by a modern society which she illustrates by focusing on individuals. The topic may seem complex and sad but Cristina manages to present them in such a way that instead of sadness and despair, her audience feels hope and becomes more aware of what’s going on around them.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives