Artist Cristina Bernazzani Creates Surreal Illustrations About Our Society
Cristina Bernazzani lives in a small Italian town between Lecco and Monza. Besides being a full-time social health worker, she is one of the Depositphotos top contributors with 30 years of experience in illustration.
The artist has a recurring theme in her works — the problems and vices faced by a modern society which she illustrates by focusing on individuals. The topic may seem complex and sad but Cristina manages to present them in such a way that instead of sadness and despair, her audience feels hope and becomes more aware of what’s going on around them.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- As The Standard Of The World Turns: Lovely Photos Of 1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- Breiðamerkursandur – Iceland’s Stunning Diamond Beach
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- Russian Photographer Takes Portraits With Real Animals And People Say Her Works Look Like They’re Straight From A Fairy Tale