Artist Cristina Bernazzani Creates Surreal Illustrations About Our Society
Cristina Bernazzani lives in a small Italian town between Lecco and Monza. Besides being a full-time social health worker, she is one of the Depositphotos top contributors with 30 years of experience in illustration.
The artist has a recurring theme in her works — the problems and vices faced by a modern society which she illustrates by focusing on individuals. The topic may seem complex and sad but Cristina manages to present them in such a way that instead of sadness and despair, her audience feels hope and becomes more aware of what’s going on around them.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!