Mom Illustrates Her Everyday Pregnancy Problems
Line Severinsen, an illustrator animator and mother of two in Bergen, has a funny series of simple webcomics that share some of the challenges and everyday realities of being an expectant mom. We all know motherhood can be tough, but her comic – Kos og Kaos, or “Cuddles and Chaos” in English – illustrates these struggles in a fun and approachable way. Severinsen started her comic when she was pregnant in 2012, and continued it after a brief hiatus when she was pregnant with her second child (who was born in May of this year).
You Know You’re In Your Third Trimester When You Drop Something On The Floor And Walk Away Muttering F*** It!
Can’t See Below The Belly
Stop Touching My Belly!
Every Man’s Greatest Fear
Time For Slip-ons!
Expecting A Kickboxer
Third Trimester Workout!
And Other Peoples Opinions!
Have You Had Any Pregnancy Cravings?
What Not To Say To A Pregnant Woman
Fears About Giving Birth: Water Breaking In Public
They Say You Shouldn’t Eat For Two…
Princess On The Pea, More Pillows Please!
When You Are So Swollen That You Look Like The Michelin Man
Seven Months Without Alcohol
Admit That You Are Watching Birth Programs All Day And Sobbing
The Nurse Show The First Time Dad A Placenta
Oh Those Lovely Pregnancy Hormones
Beachbody 2015 Can Wait!
Pregnancy Cramps In The Middle Of The Night
If You’ve Had Placenta Previa, You Probably Know The Feeling Of Walking Around With A Ticking Time Bomb
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers