Mom Illustrates Her Everyday Pregnancy Problems
Line Severinsen, an illustrator animator and mother of two in Bergen, has a funny series of simple webcomics that share some of the challenges and everyday realities of being an expectant mom. We all know motherhood can be tough, but her comic – Kos og Kaos, or “Cuddles and Chaos” in English – illustrates these struggles in a fun and approachable way. Severinsen started her comic when she was pregnant in 2012, and continued it after a brief hiatus when she was pregnant with her second child (who was born in May of this year).
You Know You’re In Your Third Trimester When You Drop Something On The Floor And Walk Away Muttering F*** It!
Can’t See Below The Belly
Stop Touching My Belly!
Every Man’s Greatest Fear
Time For Slip-ons!
Expecting A Kickboxer
Third Trimester Workout!
And Other Peoples Opinions!
Have You Had Any Pregnancy Cravings?
What Not To Say To A Pregnant Woman
Fears About Giving Birth: Water Breaking In Public
They Say You Shouldn’t Eat For Two…
Princess On The Pea, More Pillows Please!
When You Are So Swollen That You Look Like The Michelin Man
Seven Months Without Alcohol
Admit That You Are Watching Birth Programs All Day And Sobbing
The Nurse Show The First Time Dad A Placenta
Oh Those Lovely Pregnancy Hormones
Beachbody 2015 Can Wait!
Pregnancy Cramps In The Middle Of The Night
If You’ve Had Placenta Previa, You Probably Know The Feeling Of Walking Around With A Ticking Time Bomb
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry