Mom Illustrates Her Everyday Pregnancy Problems
Line Severinsen, an illustrator animator and mother of two in Bergen, has a funny series of simple webcomics that share some of the challenges and everyday realities of being an expectant mom. We all know motherhood can be tough, but her comic – Kos og Kaos, or “Cuddles and Chaos” in English – illustrates these struggles in a fun and approachable way. Severinsen started her comic when she was pregnant in 2012, and continued it after a brief hiatus when she was pregnant with her second child (who was born in May of this year).
You Know You’re In Your Third Trimester When You Drop Something On The Floor And Walk Away Muttering F*** It!
Can’t See Below The Belly
Stop Touching My Belly!
Every Man’s Greatest Fear
Time For Slip-ons!
Expecting A Kickboxer
Third Trimester Workout!
And Other Peoples Opinions!
Have You Had Any Pregnancy Cravings?
What Not To Say To A Pregnant Woman
Fears About Giving Birth: Water Breaking In Public
They Say You Shouldn’t Eat For Two…
Princess On The Pea, More Pillows Please!
When You Are So Swollen That You Look Like The Michelin Man
Seven Months Without Alcohol
Admit That You Are Watching Birth Programs All Day And Sobbing
The Nurse Show The First Time Dad A Placenta
Oh Those Lovely Pregnancy Hormones
Beachbody 2015 Can Wait!
Pregnancy Cramps In The Middle Of The Night
If You’ve Had Placenta Previa, You Probably Know The Feeling Of Walking Around With A Ticking Time Bomb
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes
- Surreal Art By Tony Futura Makes Fun Of Consumerism And Pop Culture