Can You Count How Many Seals There Are Selling Seashells By The Seashore?
Like DYT on FB:
These aerial photographs show how an army of seals and cormorants have taken over a sand bank off the coast of Great Yarmouth. The pictures were taken by aerial photographer Mike Page over Scroby Sands and he estimated there were at least 2,000 seals and 1,500 cormorants.
Mr Page took the images on Sunday and he says it is the most seals and cormorants he has seen on Scroby Sands in the last 30 years and he wondered how many fish it would take to keep the mixed colony alive. Page, 76, was flying over the sea near Great Yarmouth when he spotted something unusual around Scroby Sands.
“‘So I thought we’ll go and investigate – well thousands and thousands of seals,” the pilot said to Metro. “I’ve never seen so many in 40 years of flying.”
In March 2014 Mr Page counted 2,087 seals on the sand bank.
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin
- Petites Luxures – Deliciously Naughty And NSFW Illustrations By The Anonymous Parisian Artist
- Colossal Monuments From Around The World That No One Talks About
- Model Born With “Cat Eye Syndrome” Stars In Stunning High Fashion Photo Shoot
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- Rare NSFW Photos From Salvador Dali’s Bizarre But Sexy Photoshoot For Playboy In 1973
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Japan’s Ultra Luxurious Shiki-Shima Train
- German Artist Sophia Vogel Photographs Real People Doing Everyday Things Without Clothes
- Hilarious Entries For The First Ever Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2017