Digital Softbox Online Magazine for Designers & Photographers
Photo courtesy – Raymond Meier.
Interested in the direction of film, imagery, beauty, philosophy and the art of photography? Do you have a passion for reading, viewing and further developing the way we see beauty in this world? Then you have definitely come to the right place. With numerous years of experience operating a digital magazine surrounding all areas and wonders of design, we felt the huge demand for explicit fashion, editorial, commercial and other areas of film and photography as it plays such an integral part in our day to day lives. It was only natural for us to start something fresh based on the subject and beauty of photography — Digital Softbox.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century
- Graphic Artist Reimagines Children’s Board Games As Superb Horror Movie Posters
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- Artist Creates Funny Illustrations of The Backstage Of Disney’s Famous Scenes