Illustrator Shows How Tough Caring For Babies Could Be
Ask any new parents – taking care of babies can be daunting. Dealing with the constant cries, vomits, pees and scratches to the face. But all parents know that the reward far outweighs the troubles, because babies are adorable.
Adorable black goblin (plays with your face)
Roc Espinet, an animator and illustrator based in Barcelona, Spain explores this theme in his new strip “The adorables”. Follow new parents’, Sara and Daniel, as they learn to deal with their adorable baby troubles.
Adorable fire breathing dragon (vomits over you)
Roc who studied animation at 9Zeros School in Barcelona and has since worked as an animator in TV shows, movies, advertising and video games has over ten years of experience with illustration, and comic creation.
Adorable roaster chicken (wakes you up all the time)
“As far as I can remember, I always liked drawing and storytelling. I always remember my primary class desk full of pencil drawn stories, until the teacher made me clean them.”
Adorable honey badger (never lets you leave)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Range Rover Driver Slates Dealership By Graffitiing His Own Car With Angry Messages
- These Black and White Architecture Photos by Alessio Forlano Show the Unseen Perfection of Buildings We Pass on the Daily
- Matt Lipps’ Carefully Constructed Photographic Tableaus
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost