Illustrator Shows How Tough Caring For Babies Could Be
Ask any new parents – taking care of babies can be daunting. Dealing with the constant cries, vomits, pees and scratches to the face. But all parents know that the reward far outweighs the troubles, because babies are adorable.
Adorable black goblin (plays with your face)
Roc Espinet, an animator and illustrator based in Barcelona, Spain explores this theme in his new strip “The adorables”. Follow new parents’, Sara and Daniel, as they learn to deal with their adorable baby troubles.
Adorable fire breathing dragon (vomits over you)
Roc who studied animation at 9Zeros School in Barcelona and has since worked as an animator in TV shows, movies, advertising and video games has over ten years of experience with illustration, and comic creation.
Adorable roaster chicken (wakes you up all the time)
“As far as I can remember, I always liked drawing and storytelling. I always remember my primary class desk full of pencil drawn stories, until the teacher made me clean them.”
Adorable honey badger (never lets you leave)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V