Illustrator Shows How Tough Caring For Babies Could Be
Ask any new parents – taking care of babies can be daunting. Dealing with the constant cries, vomits, pees and scratches to the face. But all parents know that the reward far outweighs the troubles, because babies are adorable.
Adorable black goblin (plays with your face)
Roc Espinet, an animator and illustrator based in Barcelona, Spain explores this theme in his new strip “The adorables”. Follow new parents’, Sara and Daniel, as they learn to deal with their adorable baby troubles.
Adorable fire breathing dragon (vomits over you)
Roc who studied animation at 9Zeros School in Barcelona and has since worked as an animator in TV shows, movies, advertising and video games has over ten years of experience with illustration, and comic creation.
Adorable roaster chicken (wakes you up all the time)
“As far as I can remember, I always liked drawing and storytelling. I always remember my primary class desk full of pencil drawn stories, until the teacher made me clean them.”
Adorable honey badger (never lets you leave)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021