Hyperrealistic Tattoos By Italian Artist Paolo Murtas
Currently living and working in the island of Sardinia in Italy, Paolo Murtas has tattooed a beautiful assortment of birds and movie scenes on his clients.
Some of the cinematic examples that Paolo Murtas draws in his tattoos include the slow-mo scene of Marla Singer smoking a cigar in “Fight Club,” Raoul Duke’s crazy-eye look in “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” (in a crazy ass movie), and pals Buzz and Woody in “Toy Story.”
You can checkout more of his tattoo work below — you can also view the rest of his designs on his page. Without a doubt the artist has a good understanding of light, shade and texture.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World