Hyperrealistic Tattoos By Italian Artist Paolo Murtas
Currently living and working in the island of Sardinia in Italy, Paolo Murtas has tattooed a beautiful assortment of birds and movie scenes on his clients.
Some of the cinematic examples that Paolo Murtas draws in his tattoos include the slow-mo scene of Marla Singer smoking a cigar in “Fight Club,” Raoul Duke’s crazy-eye look in “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” (in a crazy ass movie), and pals Buzz and Woody in “Toy Story.”
You can checkout more of his tattoo work below — you can also view the rest of his designs on his page. Without a doubt the artist has a good understanding of light, shade and texture.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives